|Product Dimensions||14 x 8 x 12 inches|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Goplus MIG 130 Welder Flux Core Wire Automatic Feed Welding Machine w/ Free Mask
|Price:||$99.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 【Household Smart Welder】compact and exquisite MIG gas welder, made of heavy duty stainless steel body, painted with durable yellow paints, ensure its long-last serving life-span.
- 【Flux-Cored Wire, No Gas Welder】uses convenient Flux-Cored wire, self release metal-inert gas while welding, prevent oxidation of the welded part.
- 【4 Levels Adjustable Welding Speed】features 4 levels of current flow settings, by adjusting the 4 buttons for MIN/MAX,1/2. Also features a wire feeding speed adjust rotary knob. 10 levels of wire feeding speeds for your choice.
- 【Portable Design & Wide Applications】it is perfect for welding normal thin steel and iron, perfect for home DIY and general repairing work. Mini size but also practical, it will obtain a professional finish in welding. Features a easy carrying handle, light weight, compact design, easy for translation and storage. Very convenient, can be used anywhere u need.
- 【Many Complimentary Necessities】two air-vent on the machine to help heat dissipation. The welding gun with full on / off safety control. Standard American triangle ground cord and automatic thermal safety protection. Comes with a reel of 0.9mm, 0.55lbs welding wire, a protection mask and a brush/Chipping Hammer.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
This is our Wolf MIG Welder which will enable you to obtain a professional finish in welding, car bodywork, and many other thin steel welding process. With this welding unit, you can now experience many advantages of the MIG welding process. Don't hesitate to buy it now!
Stainless steel body
Perfect for welding steel
4 adjustable heating
Two air-vent on the machine to make the temperature lower
Torch With Full On / Off Safety Control
Automatic Thermal Safety Protection
Comes with welding wire and mask
Material:steel frame and plastic handle
Dimension:13.4" x 7.3"x 11.4"
Length of the handle:12’’
Size of mask:7.87"X9.5"
Length of power cord:72.5"
Cord with welding gun:65"
Mains fuse:13 A
Max open voltage: 37V
Max output current:15% at 105 AMP
Max absorbed power:3.6 KVA Package including：
1X welder machine
1X welding gun
1X Welding Wire
1X weld mask
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The wire is always live. Be careful where you lay down your gun. For 99 bucks, it's really not a big deal. I'm not a beginner. I just needed a cheap toy for home projects. Was expecting cheap garbage that didn't work, but was pleasently surprised by the welds a $99 machine can lay down. If you are a beginner, don't kid yourself. Buy a cheap mask too, because the face shield thing it comes with makes a better shovel than it does a welding shield.
I'd say if you want a machine to use a few times a year under 400 bucks, choose this one over any of the others. If you wanna do any kind of production work or use it daily, do yourself a favor and spend some actual cash on an actual name brand though.
I have had very large welders over the years but today I only need small a for my garage today and it works great
Photos of welder and bench welded with the MIG 130
After using this welder for few weeks I found to work GREAT for size
This would even work well in large shop weigh of machine and working on 120 volts
Tips I have found using the MIG 130
I found it works best with .030" [0.8 mm] wire The welder works good with .035
I found the best plug to use was my garage door opener pull and heavy cord 12GA.
Best setting I have found for Welding 030" [0.8 mm] wire is MAX 1 and speed at 4.5 this you can weld most of the day with out tripping the breaker.
The wire I found at Harbor Freight Note It uses E71T-GS [Home Depot on shelf only E71T-1 not the same wire I have not try this type ]
Contact tips found at Harbor Freight
The only draw back is the shop/ garage may flip I a push to hard (120 volt 20 amp)
I found this also true with millers welder running on 120 volt and others have noted that Forney 120 volt also flips the breaker.
Last photo of Duty Cycle as Calc
Update Aug 1 2017 still working great
note: Table size is 32" [812mm] wide X 24" [610 mm] depth X 29" [737mm] Tall it is wheels but for heavy work I place on 4X4 Blocks under the frame see drawing below. Also photo of inside of welder showing the transformer
Given sample to test and return our personal honest and unbiased opinions. I create videos to demonstrate the product, so you can see why I have these opinions and that I did test the product. Thanks for watching!
A couple of tips I picked up from an online video (I don’t remember the site but he deserves the credit. Sorry.) First, the mystery of the two switches on the front labeled "high/low” and “1/2”: there are four power settings which are enabled by their relative positions. When switched to low and 1, the lowest power setting is enabled. Switch to low and 2, and the second lowest setting is enabled. Switch to high and 1 and it’s the third highest setting. Finally, high and 2 give you the highest setting.
Another tip from the video is this: the shroud around the tip of the wire at the business end of the welder is really unnecessary. On a mig welder this is used to direct the gas to the weld. Since this is a flux core welder which uses no gas it can be removed so you can actually see the wire and its contact with the joint better. (The manual that accompanies the welder has been badly translated into broken English and gives very little instruction on using the machine. It instructs you put the shroud on the tip before welding but other than looks and perhaps some legal reason it works better without it.
Go ahead and buy this machine. For the price and ease of use it is a no-brainer.
Most recent customer reviews
- The spool of wire, components, and the instructions are INSIDE the welder.Read more