GordVE GV602 RC Flying Car Quadcopter Car 4WD Remote Control Flying Vehicles
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Latest advanced breakthrough technology: hybrid flying car that can not only fly in the air like a traditional drone but also drive on the ground like a common RC car.
- Double side driving: 180-degree flip function allow it to drive as normal even if being turned over.
- Powerful air pressure altitude hold function allows the drone to keep hovering at the current height even if you release the throttle stick and ensures a stable quality images or videos to you.
- Headless mode: the drone identify automatically the direction of the remote control in which the drone flew further away can be recalled easily.
- 3D Rolling action ,high/low speed, LED lights ,headless mode , one-key automatic return,one-key landing.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Channels: 4 Channels
Control distance: 100m
Battery for quadcopter: 3.7V 750mAh battery
Battery for controller: 3*AA(not included)
Charging time: About 60 mins
Playing Time: fly mode 10mins /run mode 15mins
Car Dimension: 6.96*5.31*2.95IN
Package Dimension: 15.7*9.05*4.3 IN
Function: FPV/360-degree Rolling Over/Headless Mode/LED Lights/One-Key Automatic Return/Altitude Hold/Speed Mode/One-Key Taking Off and land.
1 * Quadcopter car
1 * Controller
1 * USB Charger
4 * Spare Propeller
4 * Wheel
1 * Screwdriver
1 * T-Wrench
1 * Spare Screw
1 * English Manual
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Does not pair with the remote more than 20% of the time, despite multiple on-off cycles with both remote and drone. There are some LED flash patterns (rapid, slow, solid) that seem to signify something, but most of the time there is 5 seconds of rapid flash, then a long time with just slow flashing but no response to any button push/joystick movement.
2. Directions are pretty much non-existent. Sure, there's a manual, but the english translation makes very little sense, and there are no explanations of the pairing, LED flashing, etc. Based on the few directions I could decipher, I expected it to just work (turn remote and drone on, hit A to start and X to launch.) Unfortunately, that's not what's happened. (NOTE: I *think* that the remote and drone need to pair, and that the pairing should happen automatically. But I could be completely wrong about that. But there is NO WAY to tell, as there is nothing in the directions about this, or the various LED patterns. Literally nothing. )
3. The description on Amazon does not say that this drone has a camera, but the box that it comes in says "Camera" and shows a photo of a smartphone FPV attached to the remote, and many of the reviews here talk about a camera. My son got super excited when he saw the box. He was OK when we opened it and there was no camera, but I was very confused -- it's been several weeks since I ordered this and didn't remember the exact feature set. I'm not disappointed there is no camera -- I obviously didn't pay for one -- but anyone giving this as a gift should be aware that there will be a confusing disconnect for the gift recipient when they unwrap their present and think they are getting a drone with a camera and FPV capability... and then actually open the box and realize that's not what they received.
Most recent customer reviews
They have both!thank you ! Really recommend it