Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 395 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 485 reviews
on April 10, 2015
Great collection! If you do not have any Gordon Lightfoot in your music collection and want to check him out, this is a great CD. All of his hits from the 70' are on this CD. This man was a unique presence in the music world with a vocal style you don't hear anywhere else. He cannot be categorized or pigeonholed in a genre, in my opinion, which makes him one of the greats. Gordon was definitely a stand out performer and singer and his music is timeless.
on July 22, 2015
This Gordon Lightfoot albums is full of great music form my teens, and listening to them on the radio.
For an album to have this many songs and all of them are good is a real treat. I recently purchased a DAP with balanced IEM's and the recording quality is excellent. This was a purchase to add to my collection. This album ended up being played more than I thought.
It is on one of my playlist that has Tom Petty. Eric Clapton, Joplin, Neil Young and other quality fun music to always put a smile on my face.
on April 30, 2017
My favorite singer song writer from the past. He is still Canada's best. Brought back many memories.
VINE VOICEon January 17, 2014
We watched a CBS Sunday morning interview with Lightfoot, which shared his continued devotion to native Canada and his type of ballads and story songs. We enjoyed this sound in college and this is a great set of memories for us and the next set of listeners. Great value on Amazon

Dr. John Hogan CHA CHMS CHE CHO
Hospitality Educators
Hogan Hospitality
on May 30, 2017
Great album with most of his best and biggest hits. A must for any decent music collection.
on June 18, 2017
Brings back memories of my youth. Gordon Lightfoot had a great soul and a great sound.
on July 31, 2013
The only song I was ever familiar with Gordon Lightfoot singing was The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald. I get chills every time I hear that song. But then I found out he sung Sundown and Carefree Highway, which I both love. I wasn't a big fan of his and a lot of his songs sound the same but for the few hits I do know of his, it was well worth the money (and I got it on sale)!
on April 24, 2017
Can't go wrong with Gordon Lightfoot's greatest Hits.
on June 28, 2016
I bought it just to get the "Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald," but I've been pleasantly surprised by the rest of the album.
on May 17, 2017
Love the old music and Gordon Lightfoot.