- Hardcover: 1360 pages
- Publisher: Steidl/The Gordon Parks Foundation (May 23, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 3958292623
- ISBN-13: 978-3958292628
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 9 x 14 inches
- Shipping Weight: 21.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #692,155 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Gordon Parks: Collected Works: Study Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The genius of Gordon Parks was contained in his burning desire for pictures, which was coupled with the fact that he believed in something, namely the simple idea that everybody deserves to live a fulfilled life, whatever the circumstances. (Conscientious Photography Magazine)
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now