|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$81.90 & FREE Shipping|
- Waterproof/Breathable Leather | Vulcanized Rubber Sole
- Made in USA
- Genuine U.S. Military (Army) Issue, not commercial knockoff (Rothco) or foreign-made imports
- Leather Upper w/ Padded Collar, Vulcanized Rubber Outsole, Energy-Return Rubber Sole
- Nylon-Coated Brass Speedhook/Eyelet Lacing system, removable insole, box toe, Blucher style
- Made by various contractors (Addison, Bates, Belleville, Wellco, Matterhorn) for U.S. Government
- New in manufacturer's box, never issued or worn, much more rugged and durable than commercial
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
These are Genuine U.S. Military Combat Boots, made to military specification (MIL-Spec) by various contractors (Bates/Belleville/Matterhorn/Rocky/Wellco) for use in the field by U.S. Military personnel. These are not imports, not "G.I. Style", but genuine Government Issue. Leather Upper; Waterproof yet Breathable & Fire/Mildew Resistant; Non-Marking Rubber Vibram Sole with #148 Kletterlift Lug Pattern; Tri-Layer Shock Aborb+ Energy Return Sole; Lining; 2 Pair Gore-tex Insulated Removable Liner (protects feed down to 14 Degrees F); High Blucher Style; Surlyn Box Toe; Nylon-Coated Partial Speedlace System; Padded Collar; Oil & Slip Resistant/Heat & Abrasion Resistant outsole; Moisture Wicking Removable Insole; Polyurethane Cushioned Midsole.
- Shipping Weight: 6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004Y0BRGS
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 26, 2011
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I can't find much else to complain about, except that these boots are awfully bulky and it can be difficult to do things like operate the pedals in a car. With my big feet, it is easy to cover the brakes and gas at the same time.
Made in USA
I wish that I had these in the mountains of Colorado and the Korean DMZ years earlier. Waterproof and great boot insert/socks...Great value for the money and very good traction as well.