Gorilla Gym Kids Deluxe with Indoor Swing, Plastic Rings, Trapeze Bar, Climbing Ladder, and Swinging Rope
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Lightweight, safe, and portable yet can hold 300 pounds.
- Climb, swing, play all day in the comfort and safety of your home
- Installs right in your doorway with: No drilling, no holes, no bolts, no marks on your walls or door frames--installs in seconds.
- For ages 3-12
- Fits most standard doorways 25-36 inches
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Gorilla Gym makes it fast, easy, and affordable to climb, swing, and play in your own home!
Gorilla Gym brings the fun of the outdoors into your home. Swinging is a great way to maintain an active lifestyle and it also makes playtime fun!
This unique design installs right in your doorway.
Without drilling, hammering, or holes, the Gorilla Gym attaches to your door frame in minutes like a home pull-up bar. Our patented Vise Grips adjust to fit your door frame and add a higher level of security. These Vise Grips support swinging motions, while Gorilla Gym’s cantilevered design distributes the force to the walls around your doorway. The Gorilla Gym can support up to 300 pounds, so your child can safely swing and climb to her heart’s content!
Safety Tested and Certified to ASTM standards
Gorilla Gym provides top notch safety for your loved ones. The Gorilla Gym swings have been tested and certified according to the ASTM International Standards for home playground equipment.
Gorilla Gym installs in seconds and is just as easy to remove!
It’s lightweight, portable, and easy to store. The core is made of strong, lightweight metal that won’t bend or break. The indoor playground attachments are easily removable and can be replaced with the other attachments quickly!
Gorilla Gym’s attachments are made with heavy gauge rope to minimize indoor noise.
Your children can swing anytime without any noise, hassle, or traveling!
Swinging is great exercise for you and your child.
With so many sedentary activities, it’s important that your children stay active. With Gorilla Gym,they can have fun and stay healthy.
Legal DisclaimerCheck with your physician before beginning any fitness training, including Gorilla Gym. Serious injury or death can result from improper use of fitness devices. Follow all warnings and instructions including those in the instruction manual.
Seller Warranty Description1-year manufacturer's parts warranty
Top Customer Reviews
Just a few things to note:
- It's best to go on a door frame that is in the middle of a wall so there is adequate room on both sides. Ours isn't and I worry about the door handle being in the way when we use the swing.
- You will need some kind of soft padding under this when using the climbing stuff to cushion falls.
- The ladder we received was shorter (fewer rungs) than in the picture - not a huge problem since it worked with the height of our doorframe.
- The ladder needs some kind of securing for littler ones to have a go. We found that by putting a heavy spring cot/crib mattress underneath and attaching a bungee cord to the bottom of one side of the ladder and goes under the mattress before attaching to the other side helps to hold it tight enough for a little challenge but not completely impossible.
-The trapeese we received was a dark green - not the lime green shown in the photo. Not a problem for us. I would have preferred the flat part be wider since there are already some rings included in the set and these rings take up too much room for legs etc. It also makes it difficult to hang upside down since the kids find it hard to get a good hold under their knees.
- Have a good think about where you would put it before purchasing. Your door MUST have a frame for it to work. And also enough room above the frame at the top for the support (check the photo out to see what I mean). This meant that the only door appropriate was our bedroom door since the others didn't qualify for one reason or another. Not a huge problem but may be deal breaker for some.
Hope this helps :)
I use it for full body stretches/hangs, which is great for my back, as I have scoliosis. My taller hubby does pull-ups on occasion. I'd use the swing myself, as I also have SPD, but I've found with my current early pregnancy that I get dizzy/ill almost immediately if I try. (I couldn't even watch the kids swing for a week or so!)
Wish the trapeze had more rope length available so the toddler and preschooler could reach it better, but I'll try sticking a crib mattress underneath to raise them up a bit. My 4.5 yro can just reach the handles to hang from it.
Some reviewers recommended buying carabiners to easy switching between attachments; however, I found it easy enough--and still quick enough--to simply unscrew and re-screw the two nuts by hand--and I'm not a handy person. I do keep the included wrenches in a nearby drawer so they're easily accessible if the nuts happen to be too tight to loosen by hand (like when my hubby swaps out attachments).
1. Padding around the door frame is a really good idea! ;) I'm going to try pool noodles and velcro so that they can be moved from one door frame to another, depending on where we want the gym at the time.
2. Even a very young child can damage a door by slamming the door against the Gorilla Gym. My 2- & 4-yro boys kept doing that while I was in the bathroom, and by the time I got to them to stop them, the screws in the top and middle hinges of the door were already ripped/ripping out of the door.
3. Big-headed kiddos may be best off in toddler swings or with some padding underneath them (crib mattresses fit in doorways quite well), at least until they get used to how their body weight balances out in a regular swing. ;) My 2.5yro with normally great body awareness got a big surprise while trying to "pump" by swinging his head back and forth (vs. his feet). It was pretty funny to watch, but one time he lost his grip and slammed his head on the ground pretty hard.