Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Gorilla Playsets Outing III Playground System
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Dimensions: 16ft L x 14ft W x 10ft6in H / Weighs: 525 lbs.
- Constructed from Factory Stained and Sealed Lumber that Resists Rot, Decay, and Insect Damage
- Includes 4ft x 4ft PlayDeck / 4in x 4in Framing
- Comes with Built-In Sandbox, Steering Wheel, Telescope, Flag Kit, Safety Step Ladder and Safety Handles
- Rock Wall and Rock Climbing Rope / Wave Slide for 4ft Deck / Marine Grade Vinyl Canopy
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Transform your background into the play area of your childs dreams with the Gorilla Playsets Outing III Playground System! It is constructed of from factory-stained and sealed cedar that naturally resists rot, decay, and insect damage. This playground system includes a fun green wave slide, a rock wall with a climbing rope for entry, and a built-in sandbox. It also comes with a sturdy and safe three position swing set with plastisol-coated chains. Children can play, climb and grow with the safe and fun Gorilla Playsets Outing III Playground System!
Top Customer Reviews
First off - wow, I am so glad I didn't attempt to build my own. This is a smaller set and it still took about 24 man hours to assemble. It is also rock solid. I could not have built something similar from scratch at the price Costco was offering it for (even at full retail).
A lot of the research I did suggested that big box retailers only offered shoddy designs with cheap materials - but the quality of wood was amazing. Very few knots in the wood - and very straight.
There are a few misgivings I have about this particular swingset.
1) The stain/sealant applied to the wood is very sparse and rubs off easily. I spent 2-3 hours applying my own coat of sealant after assembly.
2) The torque nuts had to be machined with a Dremel tool in order to fit all of the screw heads. This was unfortunate and resulted in an hour or so of wasted time.
3) The kit was missing a torque nut (which I had to run down to Ace Hardware to buy a replacement for). This, however, was the only missing piece.
4) For the larger screws the instructions fail to suggest that you pre-drill a starter hole. Failure to do this will cause the wood to crack (bad).
One watchout. We bought directly from the company and they delivered it on a 10 ft skid. THEY WILL DROP IT OFF ON YOUR CURB ONLY. I called the moving company and they said no problem that they would place it in my garage if I am there during the delivery. When the moving guy came, he was ready to set it on the curb and go. I asked him how I was supposed to get it to my garage without a forklift and he shrugged. Fortunately, since it was so long, he could not put it on the truck's rear elevator without it sticking out 5 feet in which case he was worried it was going to snap in half. He told me if he did that it was my responsibility and I laughed at him and told him it looked like he was in a pickle, so he needed to figure out how to get it off of the truck to make his delivery. We agreed to cut the banding and carry the long boxes one at a time to the garage. One of them was very heavy and we used a dolly, would have required 3 men to carry by hand.