4 Year Asurion Camera Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to drops, spills and cracked screens and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Gorillapod Tripod by Joby
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ABS Plastic, Aluminum, Rubber, Stainless Steel, Steel, TPE
- STAND STRONG. Get crisper shots with this durable, lightweight tripod. The rubberized foot grips and wrappable legs will secure professional cameras up to 6.6lbs. as they hold their stance to any viable surface.
- CAPTURE SUPERIOR PERSPECTIVES. Look at life from a different point of view with the GorillaPod SLR Zoom Tripod. Easy maneuverability and precise positioning with 360 panning, to expand the range of shots you can capture.
- GROUND DOWN. Get ultra-stable and find your grounding with over two dozen leg joints and German TPE joins, so you’ll never have a shaky shot. The GorillaPod SLR Zoom can fiercely secure equipment up to 6.6 lbs., making the impossible shot, possible.
- SET UP WITH EASE. Take this lightweight SLR and mirrorless camera tripod anywhere. The quick release plate simply stays connected to your camera, so you can interchange with ease. Hold on tight with the 1/4”-20 standard tripod mount and 3/8” adapter.
- MADE TO LAST. Made of durable Japanese medical-grade ABS plastic, stainless steel, and German TPE, it’s made for the wear and tear of everyday life, or the rigor of adventure. Pair it with your mirrorless camera or SLR to capture the worthy moments of life.
There is a newer model of this item:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
114089 Features: Flex and bend the legs to fit any spot you may find to set up your camera Get a stable, clear shot without packing all the weight of a traditional tripod to the Gorillapod weighs in at no more than 85 ounces Best for point-and-shoot cameras, the Original Gorillapod holds cameras or digital devices up to 97 ounces and attaches with a standard 1-4-inch screw Best for your SLR-style camera or camcorder, the SLR Gorillapod holds up to 175 pounds and attaches to your camera with a slimline standard 1-4-inch screw attachment that snaps into the Gorillapod For truly serious photography, the SLR-Zoom holds up to 65 pounds and includes both a 1-4-inch screw attachment and 3-8-inch professional screw adapter Specifications: Weight: 16 ounces (Original); 58 ounces (SLR); 85 ounces (SLR-Zoom) Dimensions (inches): 59 x 12 x 12 (Original); 98 x 2 x 2 (SLR); 98 x 24 x 24 (SLR-Zoom) Maximum weight load: 97 ounces (Original); 175 pounds (SLR); 65 pounds (SLR-Zoom)Does not include camera
Color: Grey | Size: Tripod Only
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
JOBY makes good products and I will give the company a good review. I ordered the ball head, and then I ordered the heavier, larger tripod. I give that rig a 5 star review. So don't be cheap. ( See photo attachment. The one on the right is the one to get.)
My advice, don't get this cheaper, smaller tripod (the one with gray foot pads and gray colored bands.) Buy the bigger, more expensive one and you will be happy. I got the model with metallic links, black bands and black foot balls. Works great. So, JOBY tripods are great, but get one that will support your camera. You'll be glad you spent a few extra bucks.
Previously I had bought a cheap knockoff that I can't even remember the brand of, and those joints hardly support the weight of a cellphone, even though it looks just like the Joby! That product is absolutely useless since it's always buckling and bending when I don't want it to.
I HIGHLY recommend getting the optional ballhead. The nice part about the ballhead is you can use it on multiple different tripods - it is very nicely made as well and works with all Joby GorillaPods.
You will have to get creative with leg arrangement to really effectively use this, as sometimes simply wrapping the legs around a pole is not enough to support the camera (i.e., relying on friction alone may result in a sliding camera, so you should wrap two legs around a pole, and use the third to prevent it from sliding). Honestly, it's kind of hard to describe.
Great travel tripod, or backup to a traditional tripod. I carry this with a MeFOTO Aluminum Backpacker Travel Tripod Kit - Black (A0350Q0K) when traveling light.