Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon thechi thechi thechi  Echo Dot Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on December 26, 2012
This game is just like Temple Run but seems like it has more stuff added to it but did't get to experience them all because the game is very glitchy. There's number glitches I've experienced. The first was a start-up glitch which I can live with since some other apps does the same but the worst type of glitch I've experienced is the in game glitch. The game froze in the middle of playing. It glitched so bad that my Kindle didn't even get to force close on it. I had to restart my Kindle manually. After that glitch, I removed the game.
on November 6, 2013
This is a really fun and addicting app. I think its fun and technically, if u like Temple Run then u would love this game. its basically the same thing except your not running from anything, its just based on the end of the world situation. You dodge or jump over flaming cars, slide under trucks or broken walls and dodge lava holes. I showed it to my little brother and he loves it! He plays it all the time now because its so addictive. I really like this game!
on December 22, 2012
This game is horribly broken. First it froze amd crashed at the title screen. Then when it told me to pick a game mode, but because the game felt lagging was more important than responding, I accidentally picked a mode I didn't intend to. So I pressed the back button, picked the mode I wanted, and got put straighy into the mode I accidentally picked the first time. I uninstalled it to save myself the frustration from whatever bugs may result should I make the mistake of playing the thing.
on June 8, 2013
This game is like your average temple run , not counting the apocalyptic overtones and concepts. It's very addicting, has some nice graphics for tablets and very good to play if you are looking for a time waster. However, this game is a bit glitchy and tends to freeze randomly, which can get very annoying. But everything else is great overall.
on January 30, 2015
I.love this game but the price of
most of the charcaters are a little high and it doesn't let you do any other challenges unless you buy something that's a waste of duck tape plus it repeats some of the levels but other than this I love it(ps one of the challenges is to rate it)
on December 25, 2012
This app is fun and the game itself would be a lot of fun if the movement swipes would register 100 percent of the time. I constantly try to turn left or right and the character fails to turn, resulting in a game over.

Due to the flaw, it makes it almost impossible to reliably progress in the game. If the devs would fix the problem I would give it another shot.

Droid RAZR maxx HD.
on December 22, 2012
Ir's a really fun game, and actually quite addicting. But there is one thing that just makes me stop playing, the price of the characters. 200,000 duct tape? Are you guys crazy?! When you make the prices too high, no one is going to play your damn game. If the prices of the characters were 1 or 2 0's less, this would be a five-star game. I mean come on people.
on December 22, 2012
I like the game, I would like it even more if it didn't freeze so much. Some bugs need to be worked out.
VINE VOICEon February 28, 2013
I'm usually not big on tilt games but found this a little more responsive than most tilt games out there, though it did seem that it often didn't respond to my swipes to jump or slide. Graphics are okay, but the sound is kind of annoying (music and the effects). Best to just turn them off, they don't help at all.
on March 21, 2013
Its a fun running game but it freezes on me at random times sometime I can go 3000 meters and die other times I get . 300 meters and it freezes. Now I cacan't do a mission where I just supposed to buy something it crashes every time. Day 7 buy a boost
er. I hope they fix it. I have a galaxy s3