Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite uncharted Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 170 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 176 reviews
on August 22, 2017
I purchased this spotting scope in April 2017 for my son to use, he is a birder. When birding, you need a good quality scope that will let you see birds far away, cleary. This scope has all the features that he needed. It mounts to a tripod, has covers to product the lens and eye piece, comes with a padded carrying case and has an easy to use focusing knob. On a particular birding day, he was able to spot cormorants, egrets, solitary sandpipers, least sandpipers, pectoral sandpipers, mallards and more. He uses this scope to view several species of shore birds and report his findings to ebird. If you want to see birds and need a scope to get you started, this is the onr you need!!

Two weeks ago, while using the scope on the tripod, the wind knocked it forward and the base plate that attaches it to the tripod broke off. The opticals were not damaged, and we could get by using it by resting it on the tripod (although not ideal, since this made it hard to keep it steady). I contacted Gosky to explain the situation and asked if there was a warranty, or could it be replaced. Guess what??? Without hesitation they offered
to replace it and shipped it out to us the very next day. We received it within 2 days and I am shipping back the original one to them today.

Gosky truly cares about their customers and I so appreciate all that they have done for us.
on August 20, 2017
Nice scope but parts were missing. Returned for refund.
on August 19, 2017
The 20-60x spotting scope is about 2 lbs and it is a lightweight scope compared to my another refractor telescope for moon/star spotting, so it is great for travel. It is easy to attach to my own tripod too. It is nice to come with cell phone adapter, which fits my iPhone 6+. The image is very clear. My kids like to use it for bird spotting.
on August 14, 2017
Love the spotting scope, but the carrying bag had a defective zipper (it already broke). I don't know how to contact you.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 14, 2017
Just got it today and thus far it is better than I anticipated. Everything works as prescribed; have had no trouble with instructions or assembly, power adjustment and focus work better than I expected. Well worth the price.
Love to it..
not bad for 100 yards
on August 10, 2017
Piece of junk. Change in focus doesn't work. Change in range doesn't work. When received I had to screw the main site glass into the rest of the scope. I don't know how it is called water proof.
on August 9, 2017
This costs 1/20th of a top tier scope. I just watched some geese at 125yds and looked at a clear cut about 1.5 miles away. This was through light fog. Better image quality than I expected. Can't wait to use it on a clear sunny day. I know clarity is far below top end brands, especially at low light, but I can afford the best for a few years. This will serve my purposes just fine!
The digiscope accessory is quite functional. Takes a few minutes to get dialed in. There is no way to avoid a circular image without zooming in with your phone. Not sure why some people expect a rectangular image on the phone. The scope image is round so that what the phone will display until you zoom in with your phone.
on August 7, 2017
Use it on the range? Do a goog job!