Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 75 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 84 reviews
on January 9, 2014
I know there are many things about Elvis Presley that makes one wonder about his state within the hands of God. Was he saved at the time of his death. He had a wonderful gospel, church up bringing, but did he loose his faith? I don't know the answer. I hope when he died he was right with God and is in heaven singing prase to God. Having said this there is one thing I know for sure. When he sings gospel songs he is a different person and that is so true in this CD. It will move you toward worship and that is what counts most to me. Life has many mystries and Elvis and his relationship with God is one of them. I hope to see him in heaven singing the songs of the redeamed one day. A wonderful gospel CD.
on April 27, 2015
Elvis was a little before my time but my family met him and loved him so as a little girl I heard a lot of his songs and saw all of his movies. He has a very unique voice and all the impersonators in the world don't even come close to his voice. I love gospel music and I think Elvis does a really good job on singing them. I think he really started off as a very religious humble man, He believes every word he sings when he sings gospel.
on August 8, 2015
Beautiful music---great selections and sung to perfection by the King ! I bought this cd to play for a cherished loved one as I sing along with the songs while I visit his gravesite at a private cemetery out in the tranquil country side of Texas. . Very moving, but so satisfying to express my continued love for my fiancé who passed before our marriage could take place!
on August 14, 2017
Plays fine, love the music, I got the wrong one though. I was wanting some different songs. I'm keeping it because no one sings gospal better than Elvis
on May 15, 2017
Elvis does a great job on this CD ~ would recommend.
on May 21, 2017
A classic!
on May 16, 2017
Amazing
on March 4, 2017
Very nice
on November 17, 2012
This is an excellent purchase for the price. All songs are those you "want" to hear..not a few "junk" songs added in for filler. Quality of CD is excellent. Shipping and packaging was excellent. I would recommend this product to anyone who is thinking of purchasing it.
on January 7, 2015
I really like most of the Gospel tunes on this CD but there are a few I don't care for.