- File Size: 308 KB
- Print Length: 29 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Ron Brooks (April 5, 2014)
- Publication Date: April 5, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00JHUEGTU
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#609,610 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #58 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Ministry & Evangelism > Children's Ministry
- #330 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Ministry & Evangelism > Youth Ministry
- #398 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Ministry & Evangelism > Children's Ministry
Got Fruit?: a guide to family devotions Kindle Edition
Kindle Feature Spotlight
Try Kindle Countdown Deals
Explore limited-time discounted eBooks. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Introduction talks about his mission about inspiring kids to imitate God.
Sections on prayer, why this book is important and how to use it. Quotes throughout the book from the Bible with links to them.
Good exaplantion about the quote and use for your family and things you can dicuss together with your family.
Like the words: love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control.
Next step is also the author's bio section and his works.
Most recent customer reviews
My daughter is 2.Read more