- Shipping Weight: 11.4 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B0017OG3I6
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #872,387 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
Goteborgs Singoalla Raspberry Cookies, 6.7-Ounce Packages (Pack of 24)
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
Singoalla is a cookie with vanilla and raspberry filling. It tastes sweeter, leaner and better than Ballerina, a chocolate cookie. Also, the Singoalla filling doesn't melt, something the chocolate at the Ballerina cookies has a disturbing tendency to do (imagine small kids devouring Ballerina!). The main problem with Singoalla is that the raspberry filling eventually gets dry and tastes like plastic, making it imperative that you buy them "fresh".
And yes, I'm something of a spoiled connoisseur, even when buying perfectly regular snacks from a supermarket...
I like both Singoalla and Ballerina, and frankly ate too much of them during a period. But if forced to choose, I go with Singoalla any day!