Gotrax XR Ultra Electric Scooter, 36V/7.0AH Battery Up to 17 Miles Long-Range, Powerful 300W Motor & 15.5 MPH, UL Certified Adult E-Scooter for Commuter
Enhance your purchase
|Wheel Size||8.5 Inches|
|Item Weight||14.2 Kilograms|
|Age Range (Description)||25 to 34|
|Brake Style||Rear Braking, Front Braking|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Innovative Portable Folding Design - The XR Ultra Commuting Scooter equipped with One-step folding system for portability. Aluminum material to enhance the stability, and a special Red Safety Button to protect the handlebar from folding while riding
- Long-range Electric Scooter - High capacity LG Battery 7.0AH with a maximum travel range of up to 17 miles under optimum conditions. Our Smart Battery Management System ensures the battery safety, and extends the battery life
- Strong Power E Scooter - The adult electric powered scooter features a quiet 300W motor, boasting top speed of 15.5 MPH and max load of 220 lbs. Tackles steep 15° hills with ease, making it a perfect commuting scooter
- Dual Braking System - Features a disc braking and anti-lock braking system for a safe, responsive braking while at top speed. Front and rear wheels use 8.5" pneumatic tires make riding comfortable, even on rough road or bump terrain
- Multifunctional Console - The LED display shows current speed, speed modes, battery life and headlight. The headlight has been upgraded to 8.5 degrees irradiation angle and 26 ft irradiation distance, keeping rider safe while riding in the dark
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
8.5" Inflatable Tires
The Air filled 8.5" tires are the perfect size for commuting and act as a shock absorb as you cruise through bumpy city streets.
Powerful 300 Watt Motor
Powers the Xr Ultra up to 15. 5mph and can handle up to 220lbs
Long Range LG Battery
Using a 36V 7.0AH LG Extended Range lithium Ion Battery, the Xr Ultra can travel up to 17 miles per charge.
Easy to manage handle bar display allows you to:
The Xr Ultra Frame folds down and locks for easy storage making it a perfect commuting scooter.
Dual Braking System
Equipped with both a hand operated disc brake and an electric brake.
|Gotrax XR Ultra Electric Scooter||Gotrax GXL V2 Electric Scooter||Gotrax G4 Commuting Electric Scooter|
|Dimension||43.3*16.7*44 inches||43.3*16.7*44 inches||44.4*18.42*48.42 inches|
|Unit Weight||27.5 lbs||26.4 lbs||36.3 lbs|
|Battery||36V LG Battery 7.0AH||36V Battery 5.2AH||36V Battery 10.4AH|
|Riding Distance||17 Miles/Depending on riding habits and terrain||9-12 Miles/Depending on riding habits and terrain||25 Miles/Depending on riding habits and terrain|
|Max Speed||15.5 MPH/Depending on riding habits and terrain||15.5 MPH/Depending on riding habits and terrain||20 MPH/Depending on riding habits and terrain|
|Braking System||EABS + Disc Braking||EABS + Disc Braking||EABS + Disc Braking|
|LED Light||Ultra-bright Headlight||Ultra-bright Headlight||Ultra-bright Headlight and Taillight|
|Frame Material||Aluminum Alloy||Aluminum Alloy||Aluminum Alloy|
Always remember to wear helmet and knee pads before riding the scooter.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Brian Ingalls on March 9, 2020
I’m 54 yrs old, 5’7 and 165Ibs. I bought two, one for me and another for my daughter. We live in the ‘burbs so I don’t use it for a commuting, we just scoot sidewalks and neighborhoods. There‘s about a 25 degree hill that I have to climb to get out of my neighborhood and the scooter gets me up the hill at about 5.5 mph in first gear and around 7 mph in second. Coming back down that same hill it’s gotten to more than 20 mph. YIKES!
At 54 my balance isn’t quite what it once was and I wiped out the first day but it’s been smooth sailing since! My 23 yr old daughter hasn’t wiped out once and she doesn’t let me forget it!
It’s very zippy and seems to takes off pretty fast until you get used to it. In first gear you cruise at 9.5 mph and 15.5 in second. I haven’t tested the distance on the battery.
It’s a bit bumpier than I expected on sidewalks but not enough to keep me from enjoying the ride.
For my first electric scooter it’s perfect! If we continue riding as often as we do now we’ll probably upgrade to a scooter that has a smoother ride but comes at a heftier price tag.
We were having so much fun my husband bought one too! He got one that could handle a little more weight than this one.
I’ll update this review if things change but at this time I didn’t hesitate to give it 5/5 stars.
I do wear a bicycle helmet and yes I look like a dork but hey it’s a blast to ride.
A couple things more...
When you break it feels like you’re about to take a header over the handle bars until you get used to it.
If you’re a scooch on the other side of middle age like myself give yourself time and start out slowly.
I’ve ridden motorcycles since third grade so I was too confident on that first day, I learned quickly to watch the surface for bigger cracks, bumps and potholes! I would definitely buy it again and would recommend it to a friend!!!