Gotta Tell You Import
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
1. Baby Come On Over This is my favourite, because it's so catchy and funky. People say the lyrics are a little rude for a 17 year old, but if you ignore them, it's very easy to listen to. #1 song, definetly, my fave song of the month! A++++++++++++++++++++++ 2. Always Come Back To Your Love I love this song. It's so slow and lovely. In Europe, it's Sam's 3rd single. I love the music and Sam's singing. My second fave. A+++++++++++++++++ 3. Body II Body This is kewl, being Sam's second single in Europe. It is slightly longer then the single version, with different lyrics. I have the single and I have to say I like this version better. My third fave. A+++++++++++++++ 4. Gotta Tell You Everyone knows this as Sam's debut single. I like the video and the song itself. My fourth fave A++++++++++++++ 5. Isn't It Strange My only fave song that isn't a single of right now. The chorus of the song makes no sense at all, but it's so damn catchy I can't help myself. My fifth fave A++++++++++
2. Baby, Come Over - I have the CD with the original on it, but I also own the single to this. This is one of my favourite Sam Mumba singles. I love the middle 8 and Sam's vocals sound great on the verses and chorus.
5. Always Come Back to Your Love - My favourite. This is very RnB influenced with a cool rapper in the background. I love the chorus, it's so addictive.
6. Feelin' Is Right - A cheeky, naughty song with a great chorus and verses. Samantha is in love with her friend, but he's too shy to say anything! You tell him, Sam!
7. Body II Body - Another naughty song with cool lyrics and a catchy chorus.
9. Never Meant to Be - A beautiful piano driven ballad. Samanatha's voice sounds amazing on this song. I love this, it's so gorgeous!
10. Isn't It Strange - Refreshing, happy little track. It's upbeat, smiley and dancy.
My CD unfortunately doesn't include the two tracks "Boy" and "Don't Need You To Tell Me I'm Pretty", but I HAVE heard them, and I can safely say they're awesome!
Samantha is very talented, and I hope her new album is out soon. This just isn't enough Sam for me! Go Sammy!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This version of Samantha Mumba seems like an indefinitely out-of-date, unpolished, unhip counterpart of its worked-over more recent version which has far more attractive, colorful... Read morePublished on April 23, 2005
Samantha Mumba would be just another pop singer if it wasn't for a unique twist in her music. Her lyrics are mainly about boys and her various love interests. Read morePublished on October 17, 2002
If you love the radio versions of "Gotta Tell You" and "Baby, Come Over," DON'T BUY THIS ALBUM. You have to buy the American version with the red and yellow cover (she is wearing... Read morePublished on August 29, 2002 by Curtis M. Plumb
Samantha Mumba has an incredible voice. There is a magic that just grabs you. It is so magic, that I bought the whole album expecting much of the same. Read morePublished on August 29, 2002 by Curtis M. Plumb
I guess when your biggest single is almost nothing like the rest of your album, the result is a one-hit wonder. Read morePublished on July 2, 2002 by Leigha
I got this album as a present and at first i thought i'd exchange it, but them i decided to give it a chance, and i'm glad i did! Read morePublished on April 20, 2002
But still, I dunno about this album....I sorta liked her first single but I don't like the album too much. Read morePublished on July 30, 2001
Samantha Mumba is from Ireland and I have not seen that many young pop artists come out of Ireland to the United States. For that I really admire her courage. Read morePublished on July 23, 2001 by Melissa Bollman