- Save 5% on 【Black Friday Deal】Goture Slow Pitch Jig Saltwater Jigging Lures when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Anglerbasics-US. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on 【Black Friday Deal】Goture Luminous Ice Fishing Jigs Ice Fishing Lure Tackle when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Anglerbasics-US. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on 【Black Friday Deal】Goture Portable Folding Fly Fishing Net when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Anglerbasics-US. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on 【Black Friday Deal】Goture Folding Fishing Landing Net when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Anglerbasics-US. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on 【New arrival】5PCS Metal VIB Hard Fishing Lures Set - 0.60oz when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Anglerbasics-US. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on 【New arrival】5PCS Metal VIB Hard Fishing Lures Set - 0.88oz when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Anglerbasics-US. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on 【Black Friday Deal】Goture Reflective Ice Fishing Spoon Lures when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Anglerbasics-US. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on 【Black Friday Deal】Goture Stainless Steel Clamp-On Fishing Rod Holder when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Anglerbasics-US. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on 【Black Friday Deal】Goture Cup Drink Holder for Marine Boat RV Camper when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Anglerbasics-US. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
2 Year Sporting Goods Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Goture Spinning Fishing Reel - Metal Spool 6+1BB Freshwater Fishing Reel 1000 2000 3000 4000 5000 Series
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Save 5% on 【Black Friday Deal】Goture Slow Pitch Jig Saltwater Jigging Lures when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Anglerbasics-US. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Save 5% on 【Black Friday Deal】Goture Luminous Ice Fishing Jigs Ice Fishing Lure Tackle when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Anglerbasics-US. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Save 5% on 【Black Friday Deal】Goture Portable Folding Fly Fishing Net when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Anglerbasics-US. Here's how (restrictions apply)
View all 9 promotions
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ✔【Freshwater bearing】:Goture spinning fishing reel adopts multi-disk drag system with Japanese oiled felt drag washers.6+1 super smooth bearings, anti-backup bearings provide amazing braking power, it is a perfect fishing experience.
- ✔ 【Anti-twist line roller】:More than 5,000 tests have proven the powerful role of the go anti-twist roller, which greatly reduces the entanglement of the fishing line, making the outlet smoother and reducing the wear on the fishing line, even for beginners.
- ✔ 【High strength strong gear】: The spinning fishing reel is equipped with precision brass gears, hardened metal main shaft and three-disc carbon-resistance washers, which make the reel have superior dragging force and are not easy to damage. Even women can experience fishing fun.
- ✔ 【Balance& Light Weight】:Goture spinning fishing reel combined with high performance stability and light weight for long time fishing. Interchangeable right or left aluminum handle.It is an awesome gift for beginner. Suitable for lakes, rivers, offshore, etc.
- ✔ 【One year warranty】:We are proud to present you the worry-Free One Year Warranty! Any problem please feel free to contact us and our customer service team will solve It for you as soon as we can.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Goture have been engaged in the fishing gear industry for more than 10 years, with professional products and sincere attitude, to provide you with better service, and to develop products with higher cost performance, please believe in our professional.
- 6+1 Ball bearings
- 3 Gear Ratio Available
- Multi-disk drag system
- Strong Metal Outfit Ring
Goture Spinning Fishing Reel - Powerful Smooth Light Weight
Goture Spinning Fishing Reel Metal Spool 6BB For Freshwater Saltwater Fishing Wheel 500 1000 2000 3000 4000 5000 6000
- The Goture GT-S series puts a new spin on the traditional world of reels, and more importantly.
- This Goture fishing reel features sealed ball bearings,for smooth operation.
- The fishing reel reflects a refinement and precision that is the culmination of a decade of research and development.
- Easy to operate with left and right hands.Super smooth operation experience.
- The lightweight machine spoolsare fitted with super smooth oil-soaked felt washers.
- Sturdy gear, not easy to damage.
- Anti-strike strip & High Density Nylon Body.
- Lightweight Double-anodized Aluminum Spool.
- Long Casting Design.
- Comfortable Massage Handle Knob
- Left/right Interchangeable And Foldable Handle
Goture Spinning Fishing Reel
6+1 Ball bearings
6 ball bearings and one quick-set anti-reverse roller bearing.The reel features sealed ball bearings, for smooth operation.
Corrosion resistant construction and materials.Stainless steel metal appearance, more durable.
One quick-set anti-reverse roller bearing
Easy to operate with left and right hands.Super smooth operation experience.
Quite simply, these are ultra smooth, precision crafted reels. The light weight machined spools are fitted with super smooth oil-soaked felt washers.
|Goture Spinning Fishing Reel 1000||Goture Spinning Fishing Reel 2000||Goture Spinning Fishing Reel 3000||Goture Spinning Fishing Reel 4000||Goture Spinning Fishing Reel 5000|
|LINE CAPACITY()||4/200 6/160 8/100||6/220 8/160 10/120||8/200 10/160 12/120||12/180 14/140 16/100||14/180 16/140 18/100|
|Goture Spinning Reel 500||Goture Spinning Reel 2000||Goture Spinning Reel 3000||Goture Spinning Reel 4000||Goture Spinning Reel 5000|
catch your rate and enjoyment!
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
On to their customer service: The handle on my reel accidentally came lose and fell into the ocean. I contacted Customer Support and they responded immediately and sent me a brand new handle. I like that they stand behind their product and responded in a timely manner. Well done!
I am using this reel in saltwater in the southeast Louisiana coastal marshes. I finally had a chance to do a little fishing with it and this review is subject to change after more hours are put on the reel. the fit and finish are very nice on the reel for this price range. it looks more expensive than what it is in the finish department. I do not care for the fact that the body is graphite as I would have preferred cast metal but consider the price range. I used this reel for the first time for three days of fishing and caught only speckled trout so I did not have a chance to see how the reel would hold up fighting something heavier like redfish and testing the drag system as well. it did not give me any issues on this initial 3 day trip. the reel operated smoothly and retrieved and spooled the line just like it should have. On the first 3000 I received, the screw that holds the handle secured from the opposite side was stripped and would not tighten down properly so I contacted the seller and it was replaced with one that did not have these same issues........
Let me take a minute here to discuss the customer service form pisfun................
This has to be THE BEST customer service experience I have ever had. While there was a small bit of delay in the email exchange due to them being in China I presume the response was outstanding. They truly did send me out a new reel no questions asked when I explained to them the problem I was having. The lady I spoke to was very kind, and very helpful, and handled everything in a quick smooth matter. My new 3000 while arriving from china actually came quicker than I had expected. My point here is if you want to gamble and try one of these reels out they really did stand by their warranty/guarantee in my experience.
So back to the reel. One thing I did not care for was the little bit of back slack in the anti-reverse. In other words if you reel and stop it will have a slight bit of back travel or click before it completely stops. you will often notice this on cheap entry level reels as opposed to higher quality reels. However, when the reel was spooled, mounted, and fished with, this was hardly noticeable anymore at least to where it did not bother me nor did it catch my attention. I usually fish with a PENN battle 2 which is outstanding and quickly pick up on things like this with cheaper reels. I really need to put more time on this reel to see what problems will develop then I will adjust this review accordingly. usually on cheaper reels I will start to notice a gritty or binding feeling when reeling in especially after a large fish has run some of the drag out. I will be looking for this here as well. also after using in saltwater for some time it tens to have a gritty feel and loses it's smoothness when reeling in. if I experience these issues I will update.
so to sum it up, do not expect a $100 reel here but let's see if it's not serviceable enough for people on a budget or as a loaner reel or a reel for kids that can actually land fish. So far my impression has been good for this price range. My 3000 cost 15.99 when I purchased it but it is now 16.99. I do not feel like I would really pay any higher for another as the price point is what convinced me to try it out. But perhaps long term it will hold up fine then I wouldn't mind a buck or two more. only time will tell. basically I am hoping it will be on par with the 23-29 dollar entry level specials that all the name brand makers sell, but for less money. BTW don't expect to gain too much info from the reviews until the numbers are up as there are a lot of phony reviews here placed by who knows? If you look at the bizarre names and lofty claims made about the reel along with the incorrect nomenclature that real fisherman would never use, then the phony reviews are easy to spot. I am trying to give an honest assessment to people who really fish by someone who really fishes to see if this cheap reel might be a good or bad choice for you.
####################### UPDATE#################### 8/2/2016
I finally had a chance to take the 3000 series reel on a couple of trips where I put it to much use. Again, fishing saltwater coastal marshes in southeast La and species caught was speckled trout......or spotted sea trout to you Yankees :) So here is my best guess at reviewing this reel for people who are wondering. The reel certainly did it's job, and it did not give me any problems. But I think what you mostly notice about it when you really get into catching a lot of fish is there are choices out there that cost a little more, but the functioning of the reel is so much smoother than a much cheaper reel like this. Let me explain. It is not uncommon here this time of year to catch 40 trout per person to have a few keepers as there are so many undersized fish in the mix. So on a really good trip such as the last two I am using this reel constantly and landing fish only to release 90% of them right back in the water. The point is, the reel gets a serious workout. I wont remove any stars because it functioned fine and gave me no problems but the reel just isn't as smooth as my penn reels or even my cheaper mitchells that the kids fish with. I did not land any big reds these few trips, but I did have a few large sail cats and the drag system worked fine for those. My family fishes a lot. So much, that we know the difference between cheaper and better reels. I don't feel like I would want to use this reel all day long and on every trip. But, I am an experienced fisherman who goes often which is not the case for a lot of people. That's why, I will stay with my original rating and say this...I think this reel is perfectly fine for young kids who do not yet respect their gear, as a loaner reel for bringing people with you who do not possess their own gear, as a good back up reel as my buddy calls it who is a kayak fisherman that you do not fear if it falls overboard, or just anyone who needs a dependable reel but does not have a lot of money to spend. As I said, the reel functioned just fine it just doesn't feel like a 70-100 dollar reel. If you are a frequent fisherman, you will know what I mean. As an example, I went on Amazon 2 days ago and will replacing this 3000 series with a penn fierce 2500 for my sons pole because it was on sale for 46.99. This reel (pisfun) would do just fine for him, but he is becoming a more experienced fisherman so it is time for him to step up to higher quality but not the really expensive reels yet. But again, the pisfun is a great starter reel or for any of the above mentioned reasons. If you have the money and the experience, you would most likely opt for something more expensive. as of yet, the pisfun has given me no problems in it's function so I will keep the 4 star rating for reliability. I would maybe drop to 3 stars as far as describing the quality. I will need to use the reel longer in saltwater to see how it holds up in that respect, but I always rinse my gear with fresh water after every trip so I do not abuse my stuff.
I am a PRIME MEMBER and received both reels & some Kast King 4lb Floor coat for the GT500S in 2 days free shipping. All shipped in 1 Amazon box with bubble pack.
The GT1000 box was bent ed on a corner, but no damage to the reel inside. Both reels were packed in their individual boxes in bubble pack and look & perform GREAT! Smooth & with anti reverse. Ultra Light & 500 on rod spooled w/4lb Kast King Florokote & the ML with the 1000's spooled w/6lb Kast King Florokote.
The reels function smooth & the drags seam real smooth as well. Can't wait to try out.
Overall REALLY HAPPY with the purchase & product so far. I replaced 2 of my older reels for less than $30 (13.99 & 15.99) the 4lb Kast King was 5.99 just putting me over $30 for all.. but hey I needed new 4lb. I quarantine I had $60+ in both of the older reels baught years back. GOT TO LOVE TECHNOLOGY! Thanks Amazon for offering Off Brand that I would never come across at the Big Box Stores. Granted... I am a DAIWA SPINNING REEL fan & have a few of them on my multiple other rods, but for these 2 rods I wanted to buy myself some Birthday gifts & try out! They look great & seem to work. We'll balanced, verry smooth, no woble & true anti-reverseable.
P.S. For those of you interested in the Kast King Florokote line??
I started using some of this last year (2017) on a couple of rods, with on being the 5'9" ML w/6lb & 10lb on a 6'6"M rod with great sucess. On some of my other spinning rigs I have used straight Florokote (AKA BERKEY VANISH TRANSITION & others etc)... The Kast King Florokote is alot cheaper on the wallet! It is a clear Mono/Copolymer line coated with Florocarbon. ADVANTAGES: Virtually undetectable to fish..like true Floro. Sinks in between Mono & Floro. Great knot strength, Low stretch, lower memory than true Momo. Overall.. I'm happy with the line!! Haven't tried on any of my heavy rods and can't comment, but use the info for what.. and Hope This Helps
Good Fishing All!
Top reviews from other countries
Right off the top I could tell the quality and smoothness of this reel was what I was looking for; Abu almost entire reel was plastic including the handle latch. Very happy with Goture, wish they had more colour options though..