Gourmet Acacia Cutting Board with Juice Drip Groove 14 x 10 Inches Eco Friendly Perfect for Cutting or Serving Platter as a Cheese Plate With Unique Wood Grain Better Than Bamboo
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- EXCELLENT QUALITY -Misc’s Acacia wood cutting board w/juice groove is strong, durable, and made to show off the attractive grain of acacia wood. Perfect for housewarming and wedding gifts.
- BUILT-IN UTILITY - Built in juice groove for a no mess cooking experience when cutting fruits and veggies, and flip the board over for cutting bread, pastries,or using as a serving tray
- BREATHTAKING BEAUTY - The tone and grain of Acacia wood is truly the biggest pop to MiscHome’s Acacia cutting board, the best natural, luxurious look for your kitchen!
- RESPONSIBLE MANUFACTURING - Acacia trees are economically sustainable, making these cutting boards an ECO FRIENDLY choice! Stronger than Bamboo Cutting boards and much better looking
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - Risk and worry free! You’ll love your new cutting board, or your money back.add MiscHome’s Acacia cutting board to your cart today!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Acacia is a winner. Here’s why:
Acacia wood is durable, dense, and nonporous, making it perfect for preparing and serving food. It is also a sustainably produced wood, making it eco friendly. It has a naturally interesting woodgrain and the woodtones make it an attractive addition to home decor. Stronger and more attractive than any Bamboo Cutting board
MiscHome’s acacia cutting board is 14” x 11” and 0.8” thick.
Built in juice grooves reducing the time spent cleaning up, and increasing your time enjoying home.
Beautiful wood grain and a natural look for your kitchen. Easier to manage than iron wood cutting boards and bamboo cutting boards.
Satisfaction is Ensured:
Risk and worry free! You’ll love your new cutting board, or your money back. add MiscHome’s Acacia cutting board to your cart today!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My previous board was 20 x 14 and about 2 inches thick. It looked beautiful but the feet kept coming off. Worst of all I needed to store it on it's side against the wall and more than once it slammed down on the counter. After it took out a full Britta pitcher it went into retirement.