Gourmet Trends Handy Can Opener, Colors May Vary
|Price:||$8.70 & FREE Shipping|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Handy can opener with a new design makes kitchen tasks easier
- This handy tool slices through cans with ease; Easy to grip and use
- Available in colors Black, Blue, Red and Grey
- No sharp edges; Easy to glide on the cans
- Powered by 2 AA batteries. This is an one touch can opener so you just need to place the can opener on top of the can and do not hold it. After it is placed on top of the can, just press the start button and do not touch to can or can opener.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Handy can opener with a new design makes kitchen tasks easier. This handy tool slices through cans with ease. Easy to grip and use. Designed with full safety features. No sharp edges. Easy to glide on the cans. Powered by 2 AA batteries.
Top customer reviews
Just set in on the can, hit the button and you can go off to something else with your cooking.
Only problem I had is when the batteries got weak... it didn't open the can and the little wheel that was supposed to loosen it from the can really didn't seem to work. I ended up forcing it off figuring that I would destroy it... but, no, it was fine afterwards and I have been using it for over 6 months since then without problems.
Cooking, mainly Italian, is my hobby and I do most of the cooking in the house so this gets quite a bit of use.
Considering how convenient it is, and the fact that it doesn't leave sharp lids, I would probably buy one every year if I needed to do so.
Also it's safer with the lid's edges not being sharp since is cuts below the lip of the lid. I didn't think I'd give a product like this 5 stars, but this thing is awesome!