Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon harrypotter harrypotter harrypotter  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on December 8, 2017
I ordered this pressure cooker and it came fast and works great! The size is large making it easy to cook whatever size meal you would like. It is great for making ribs- they turn out tender and juicy.
0Comment| 65 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 6, 2017
This pressure cooker is one of the best on the market. I've owned a few and this is by far the best. I made a lemon chicken out of the cooker and it turned out perfectly. I would absolutely recommend this product.
0Comment| 64 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 27, 2017
Loving my new pressure cooker!!! I came home from work the other day and made roasted chicken, it took like 3x faster, and came out delicious! Also made a vegan stew that came out heavenly! (We have a lot of vegan guests, so this was super helpful)
on November 23, 2015
We were looking for a good pressure cooker, to help our kitchen that produces lots of food lots of times. We were considering a 12-quart, but settled with the largest Gourmia available on Amazon - the 10-quart. Seemed good at a very good price so we went for it.

The unit: It’s a robust pressure cooker that came in fairly minimal packaging, premium build stainless and plastic exteriors with a hardened removable pot that is fully non-stick.

It comes with a detailed manual, and although the buttons are few and operation is straight-forward, I would strongly suggest reading it thoroughly to get acquainted with the machine. Once you learn the rules of the game, you never have to look back.

The cooking: We tried various dishes. They came out extremely well done and with very little residue on the unit. When you start the cooking process, the pressure cooker kind of tells you “back off, I’m the big boy in the room.” And it sure feels like it. Barely heard noise, and the exterior didn’t heat up too much. For a moment you would think that this isn’t really taking off. But it delivered beyond our expectations.

Notes: Some things in the manual might seem missing information. It's not, and just trust the instructions. For example – the pressure release valve just had to be put on in the right position, without turning or locking. And although it seemed loose, that is the way it’s intended to work.

However, one thing we did notice: All the cooking times for various dishes are timed in the manual and the machine from when pressurized, and NOT total time. So, on a large unit such as this one, give yourself about 10 minutes or so for dishes with lots of water like soup, and about 20 minutes for meat or poultry with less water before they would get pressurized, valve locked and beep. Otherwise, it is a great, professional-like product, and I would definitely recommend it.
11 comment| 250 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 7, 2017
I've only made one meal and I'm already excited to see what else it is capable of doing. It made delicious chicken breasts in twenty minutes and I hardly did a thing. Can't wait to make more magic with little effort!
on December 15, 2017
It really does prepare food well and quickly, which I just love. I just wish the recipes that came with it were a bit more basic because I'm not good enough to begin with such elaborate recipes.
0Comment| 60 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 27, 2016
I use this a lot. For slow cooking, for pressure cooking, for browning and then cooking. It works great! I love the fact that I can put frozen chicken in it and 20 minutes later it's cooked. even my husband said I use it a lot. I love experimenting with new recipes for it. Good foot all the time! Sometimes it takes a bit of time to learn how to use the pressure cooker, but as long as you have enough liquid inside, it turns out great. I even take it camping (with hookups).
0Comment| 77 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 30, 2015
Excellent value and cooks like a breeze . I was looking for a large volume cooking
appliance, and decided on this 10 qt. pressure cooker. Perfect, not just for soups and stews, but
I tried pepper steak with the vegetables and all. I also tried one pot dinners, complete with
starch protein and veggies. I find that you can’t go wrong, unlike grills or pans, even ovens. With
this pressure cooker, whatever you’re cooking can’t get overcooked, it just seeps in the flavor
and keeps it perfect in consistency and taste. There’s always a warm delicious dinner for all to
enjoy, and I just toss the ingredients in. No need to saute the onions or do multiple steps, it’s a
ONE STEP MACHINE that does all the work on the inside. And, it doesn’t get too hot on the
outside, as is a problem with knobs and hot pots on the stove. Short on time, I go for the
pressure cooker and it never disappointed me yet.
0Comment| 128 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 11, 2017
I am reviewing this product for my son. I sent it to him in AZ and because I know he loves to cook and if fact has owned his own restaurant in the past, knew he would make the best use of this cooker. He has sent me pictures of the yummy looking pork roast he fixed, which included shitake mushrooms and yams. It looked fabulous. No doubt he will come up with many other culinary delights in the future. Thanks for such a versatile product.
0Comment| 63 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 5, 2015
 This is definitely a multipurpose pressure cooker. Anything you can think of you can make in this 1 machine; meat, soup, rice, veggies and even desserts. A friend of mine and I made chicken enchilada soup, which you can see from the video I'm uploading. It came out so fabulous and tasty and it only took 35 minutes.

Not only does this machine cook quicker than most other appliances but it's easy clean up too. The pot comes out for easy washing. I love all the 1 touch settings so basically I can choose what I'm making and just set it and forget it. Now, the other feature I really love is the 24 hour timer. I work late and drive 1 1/2 hours home from work each day so by the time I get home who feels like cooking? Not me, I've set this machine to make some other great meals and by the time I got home, dinner is served. Great product and I would highly recommend it. I received this product at a discount for my honest/unbiased review.
33 comments| 134 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse