4 Year Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Gourmia GFD1650 Premium Electric Food Dehydrator Machine - Digital Timer and Temperature Control - 6 Drying Trays -Perfect for Beef Jerky, Herbs, Fruit Leather -BPA Free -480W - Black - Bonus Cookbook
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 6 TRAY: Six removable, non-stick trays provide plenty of room to dry anything from sweet pineapple slices to beef jerky! Bonus fruit leather sheet and drip tray included.
- DIGITAL DRY: Adjustable settings range from 95°F- 158°F. The back-mounted fan provides silent, consistent, airflow and heat circulation, for thorough drying without shelf rotation or overheating. When the timer has completed, the machine will ring and shut off automatically.
- TRANSPARENT DOOR: Door is clear for easy at a glance monitoring of all sheets.
- FRESH & HEALTHY: Forget store bought processed junk. Now you can make a more flavorful, nutrient dense, preservative/additive free, and much much cheaper alternative to commercial products.
- ETL CERTIFIED: We, at Gourmia, take the quality of our products seriously. This product is ETL certified and BPA free, so you can be confident that you’re receiving a safe, efficient, high quality appliance.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Got the munchies?
Indulge without ditching the diet.. or your money!
With the Gourmia GFD1650 Food Dehydrator, you can forget about store bought processed junk.
Now you can make a more flavorful, nutrient dense, preservative free,
and much cheaper alternative to packaged products.
Dry up a huge variety of delicious, healthy snacks;
from sweet pineapple slices to chewy beef jerky- at a fraction of the commercial costs!
Comes equipped with six trays so you have ample room to get creative.
Load the trays up with your favorite fruits, veggies, herbs or meat;
set to your preferred precise digital time and temp… and enjoy your fresh yummy snack!
We’ve included a free recipe book with inspiration for different food dehydrating ideas like
Maple Chili Beef Jerky, Cheesy Kale Chips, and Raspberry Mango Fruit Leather!
Gourmia’s mission is to make everyday cooking easy, healthy, and delicious. Our products deliver a higher standard of innovation, performance, and value. Our founders are experts in the modern world of small appliances and are passionate about providing our customers with dependable, efficient tools that will make life in the kitchen fun and easy.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Dried two pounds of sliced mushrooms in 4 1/2 hours at 149 degrees. Dried six medium size chopped onions at 130 but it took just over 8 hours.
I had dried the same amount of onions in an old, old metal fan-less 6 tray and it took just over 24 hours for the same results.
I am very pleased with this unit. I can't give any info on how long it may last, but for the amount I dehydrate, it'll most likely out-live me.
After testing it out, I can offer this advice. Find some non metal screening-very fine-to place under chopped foods. The mushroom gills and smaller pieces of onion did fall through the trays and ended up on the tray at the bottom.
There are also sheets made for this purpose available both on Amazon and several other sites.
I used some fine mesh metal bug screen I had on hand from another project and it worked fine, but I worry about the rust factor.
The trays are actually easy to clean. The bottom of the unit (inside) has a lot of nooks and crannies that catch food orts, but a little shake with the door off and shelves out releases them pretty quickly.
One other con...there is only a minimal drying temp/time chart. I found several sites online that filled in that gap, but a nice chart with a more extensive list would have been great.
This is not a very loud machine when it's running. The fan isn't a loud as the cooling fan on my oven. More like a gentle white noise.
I like this dehydrator very much. It is easy to use and has a lot of nice features. My only disappointment is that the temperature settings are not accurate. With an empty machine, I measured the following temperatures vs the settings; 158 as 145, 149 as 141, 140 as 134 and 131 as 128. I didn't bother with the lower settings. The 145 degree maximum temperature is my biggest concern since it is well below the frequently recommended temperature for jerky of 160 degrees unless some pre or post drying extra heating is applied. I did see fairly uniform temperatures front to back and top to bottom which is good.
I will be interested in hearing if others experience this same low temperature behavior. It's possible my machine is defective.
They are granting me a full refund, even though I'm well outside the 30 days - I very much appreciate that, so gave them 4 stars even though the dehydrator didn't work for me! Thank you!! :o)