Industrial Deals Beauty Ghosted Shop women's shoes nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. New LG V35 ThinQ | $699.99. Save with Prime Exclusive Phones. Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

Showing 1-10 of 605 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 635 reviews
on July 31, 2017
This is a solidly built machine and I really like it. I would recommend this to anyone for home grinding.
160 people found this helpful
on July 24, 2017
Bought this to grind up some deer meat. The product arrived as described. It is white in color and not stainless steel, this picture fooled me a bit. The price point is great and this grinder grinded up about 10 pounds of meat in less than 2 minutes. This machine works amazingly and was a breeze to clean up. I would highly recommend this this to anyone looking to buy a great grinder at an amazing price.
138 people found this helpful
on October 21, 2017
Excellent meat grinder.
152 people found this helpful
on August 7, 2017
Great Grinder for a good price. Well built, works great. My wife absolutely loves it. She actually looks forward to grinding our own meat now.
135 people found this helpful
on January 15, 2017
Did not know about the direction switch on back of unit. Now that I know how to make it run forward, It WORKS GREAT. Just did 4 pounds of pork and beef. Great job.
154 people found this helpful
on December 26, 2016
Just got through grinding 40# of pork & venison miture and it worked great. We are well satisfied with the grinder in performance & price.
157 people found this helpful
on January 1, 2017
Worked GREAT!!! We always make two hams for Christmas, one for dinner and one for ham salad. This had plenty of power and made some great ham salad
151 people found this helpful
on July 22, 2017
Works great, couldn't ask for a better product.
150 people found this helpful
on December 30, 2016
The end recipient took it for a spin and reported having been surprised at how quickly the machine ground through its load. They're happy, I'm happy.
155 people found this helpful
on March 31, 2017
 I've used a few grinders over the years, both commercially and at home and must say I'm impressed with this unit! Gourmia recently landed on my radar, and this is one of the products I needed to try out (I attached a quick video to this "review"). I wasn't too sure at first about this unit based on other reviews, but I'm glad I purchased this specific grinder anyway. I also emailed Gourmia about this unit with some concerns before receiving it and got the answers I needed within 24 hours.

To start out, follow the instructions as per the included manual - chill your pre-cubed meat (45 minutes to an hour) (important), and grind away. From my experience with most food grinders, any meat pushed through that's not chilled (not quite frozen but close), will end up as a gooey, slimy mess - seriously, chill it first!

Clean-up is easy as well - wash all the parts with a non-abrasive sponge and soapy water. I don't recommend using a dishwasher as it may tarnish the finish of the coated parts.

That's all I have for now - a little over 50 lbs of meat pushed through and still happy!

EDIT 4/15/2017: I see a lot of reviews on this unit complaining that it doesn't work. Yes there can be lemons (that can happen in any production environment) - but so far after talking to 4 other owners locally who complained that their unit didn't work they either did not take the time to read the manual or basic instructions, or 2, they did not flip the "safety" switch in the back of the unit.

PS, I do not work for, nor am I contracted by Gourmia, and I do not have any kind of working relationship - I just like a lot of their products I've worked with so far and I've seen a LOT of these units in use based on my recommendations locally and I have not come across a defective unit yet.
review imagereview image