Gourmia GSJ200 Masticating Slow Juicer, Max Nutrient Fruit and Vegetable Juice - 110/120V
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Exclusive MasTraction system features a low RPM rate for supreme juice and nutrient extraction
- Broad spectrum juicer accommodates fruits, vegetables, nuts and greens
- Zero loss power train for optimal powerful juicing
- Juice faster with large removable pulp tank; all removable parts dishwasher safe
- Reduce noise during operation with carefully designed stainless steel exterior
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||1 Stop Camera & Appliances||ForsousDirect||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Natalie Styx Appliance HK LLC|
|Color||Red||Chrome||Masticating Juicer||Wine color||Red/Black||Silver- 3" Inches Wide Chute - 240W AC Motor|
Exclusive MasTraction system features a low RPM rate for supreme juice and nutrient extraction. Broad spectrum juicer accommodates fruits, vegetables, nuts and greens. Zero loss power train for optimal powerful juicing. Juice faster with large removable pulp tank; all removable parts dishwasher safe.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
2. Easy to clean, at least when compared with the other masticating juicer screens. The large diameter makes it easy to see inside the screen. There's not too many crevices. Lots of parts, but they rinse easily .(Tip; don't wait too long and don't soak in water. The fibers swell and are harder to get out screen holes.)
3. Feeds easily. Unless pieces are too big you can just drop them in. Don't need to press them in with the plunger unless you got lazy. I thought of buying the GSJ-300, but decided against it to avoid stressing it by over feeding.
4. Good extraction. Pulp is at least as dry as the more expensive juicers.
5. Relatively good at remaining unclogged. Every thing I've tried so far has gone through.
6. Reasonably quiet.
7. Doesn't take up a lot of counter space.
8. No obvious weak design points besides the possible gear issue.
9. Slide in screen for juice container is easy to use and suits my needs.
1. Gear that drives the scraper looks weak. Looks to me like a jam could break it. Fortunately, it seems to stay clean so risk should be low.
2. Hard to clean. This doesn't really contradict #2 above. The screen takes some vigorous hand work. You can't pop it in the dishwasher and be lazy. I think I'll get a Crochet hook to pull the pulp out of the chute.
3, Can clog up. It's difficult to judge when you should stop because the screen is clogging. Some things will not go through well and good judgement is needed to avoid damage.(I broke an Omega screen once because a piece of carrot was partly frozen.) The augur seems to clog less than the horizontals.
4. Greens and stringy things needed to be chopped short.
5. Some things will squeak noticeably when you juice.
6. Won't fit under my cabinet with the plunger in.
7 Containers lightly built.
8. Pulp in the juice. This is normal for masticating juicer. If you want pulp free juice, get a good fine sieve with room enough to push the last juice through with a spoon.
9. Pulp makes a right angle turn to exit. Jams up too easily. Excess pressure can damage the screen.
I've tried carrots, beets with tops, apples, oranges, cilantro, kale, grapes without any major issues. It's best to pay attention to the sequence of things to avoid clogging and jamming. I gave it 5 stars partly because of the price, but it performs better than I expected. Now it remains to see how durable it is.
3 months later, the screen is broken and it's unusable. I mostly blame my grandson for not knowing when to stop feeding because the pulp isn't going through. I no longer recommend it as it is too quirky and fragile for the average person. IMHO, it is a mistake to have the pulp make a right angle turn. It's too easy to jam.
Then I found out I blew my circuit breaker. After I reset the breaker this device has been working extremely well even with carrots. I use it weekly. Great for the price.
Most recent customer reviews
It extracts a lot of juice (definitely more than regular blenders)
It is easy to set up (does need a few usages...Read more