- Save 25% each on Sous Vide offered by Appliatech when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code XMAS25PO at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
New & Improved Gourmia GSV140 Immersion Sous Vide Pod 2nd Generation Circulator Precision Cooker Digital Timer 1200 Watts Black Includes Gourmet Recipe Book
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- EASY SOUS VIDE – Second Generation, superior quality compact alternative to self-contained sous vide water ovens. Easily clips to most pots and containers up to 10 gallons, creating a classic sous vide system for easy use with utensils you already own. The ingenuity of sous vide allows you to cook high-end restaurant quality food with the touch of a button.
- SIMPLE TO USE - Just set the dial and relax while the Gourmia GSV140 prepares a better steak than a five-star steakhouse. Leave meat, poultry and fish to simmer, no culinary experience necessary. Enjoy a hassle free sous vide experience with the new user friendly bright digital display and a variety of colors to choose from.
- POWERFUL 1200 WATTS – Ensuring your set up and recovery time will be fast and simple, the GSV140 “Quiet Run” motor is the most powerful Sous Vide Pod on the market. With a secure stand up design and solid construction the GSV140 was built to last
- RELIABLE AND ACCURATE - Exclusive Active Control Thermostat incorporates precision temperature settings within +/- 0.01 degree. The GSV140 Pod pumps up to 2.1 GPM (Gallons Per Minute), circulating heated water to an exact degree for complete accuracy and a perfect result each time.
- RECIPE BOOK INCLUDED - Get started on your journey toward a healthier, more convenient and tastier lifestyle with Sous Vide recipes by bestselling Modernist Chef Jason Logsdon. Home cooks can now easily prepare sous vide steak, chicken, seafood and eggs for a fraction of the cost of going to a restaurant.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Just set the dial and relax while the Gourmia GSV140 Digital Sous vide Pod prepares a better steak than a five-star steakhouse. Gourmia makes it super simple to cook like a pro, no culinary experience necessary. Easily clips to most pots and containers up to 10 gallons, creating a classic sous vide system with utensils you already own. Get consistent and delicious results with sous vide steak, chicken, seafood and eggs. With a new design the Gourmia GSV 140 takes Sous Vide cooking to the next level. Come home to a superbly cooked meal, for a fraction of the cost every night.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Decided to update after another cookout.
I filled my stainless cook pot with hot water from the faucet. I was going to add three gallon ziplock bags off meat. So I turn the unit on to heat up the water. After a few second I get a odd beeping and then an error code displayed, "E05". Noooo, couldn't believe the unit failed after using it just one time. So I read through a few comments and find that low water displays error, "E05". Hmm, so I add some more water and apologize to my non-malfunctioning GSV140. In fairness to me, I had left the water lower in anticipation of adding the 3 meat bags to the water. So now my GSV140 has heated the water to 139 f. The meat I chose was a Texas boneless beef ribs. Which is a fancy name for Chuck roast that has been sliced in long strips sorta like ribs. I might add, I paid 2.99 a pound for the meat in hopes of creating 8.99 a pound Rib-eyes. So I added some spices to the meat. I did add more spice this time after finding that the meat was a tad under spiced last time. I had read that the spice concentrated in the bag, but so far I have not found that to be a problem. I once again set the timer for 36 hours and clothes pinned the bags to the side of the pot with the meat portion hanging in the heated water completely. At 36 hours I found that I had not really timed my cooking very well. It was 10 pm and no one wanted to eat at 10pm. So I reset the time again and continued cooking. The next day, after 47 hours of continuous cooking it was ready, err, I was ready to eat. I had decided to use my grill this time and had the grill hot and waiting. I pulled the bags out of the GSV140 and added a little more salt and pepper. I also tasted some of it right out of the bag, mmmm. So I seared the meat on the grill for about 2 minutes on each side. Once again, wow. The texture was along the lines of prime rib. The flavor was a deep rich beefy flavor that we all once again agreed was wonderful. Anyway, 2 uses and 83 hours later I still think my GSV140 is the best.
Ok, finally found some decent steaks on sale. 3 NY Strips and 1 T-bone. This was a 3 hour cook at 140f. Pic 1 shows the uncooked steaks. #2 shows the Gourmia heating up the water in a pot. #3 shows the bags freshly submerged in the 140 degree water. #4 shows the plastic wrap covering the pot to hold in the water evaporation. #5 shows a cooked NY Strip being seared. #6 shows the T-bone being seared. #7 shows a NY Strip plated with dipping sauce, rice and Mushrooms. No tough steaks can be found, only tender perfection. Also, I'm finding that during the searing you should get the skillet fairly hot and then add some oil(I used sesame oil) re-season the meat, I'm finding that the searing stage you should add a decent amount of seasoning and drop some butter in the skillet and plop the meat on top of it. Wonderful flavors and I am getting better at this each time. This 'meat stuff' is getting addicting, seriously.
Enjoy folks. We certainly did....Unless this breaks this will be my final update. I'm happy, A Happy Customer.
It is very easy to use. I am extremely happy with this product and definitely recommend it.
We normally use it in a container filled with about 8.5 gallons of water, which allows us to cook several packages of meat at the same time. This technique also does amazing soft boiled eggs. The mounting clip allows the unit to be used in any container deep enough to get the water level at least midway up the stainless steel barrel.