- Paperback: 160 pages
- Publisher: Aspatore Books (April 15, 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1587623323
- ISBN-13: 978-1587623325
- Product Dimensions: 5.8 x 0.5 x 8.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #8,450,872 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Governance Game: What Every Board Member & Corporate Director Should Know About What Went Wrong in Corporate America & What New Responsibilities They Are Faced
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
"...they show deep respect for the GOAL of governance." -- Roger Raber, National Association of Corporate Directors, April 1 2003
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
by Susan Shultz, author, The Board Book(AMACOM)