- File Size: 426 KB
- Print Length: 94 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Clean Reads (September 21, 2015)
- Publication Date: September 21, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B015NSSRX0
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #111,593 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
The Governess' Debut Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 94 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible narration with Whispersync for Voice. Add narration for a reduced price of $1.99 when you buy the Kindle book.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Disappointingly, this 'clean' story harbors little romance. The plot moves from problem to solution without a hitch. The romance moved from admiration to declaration without even holding hands. That is more antiseptic than clean. The heroine giggled throughout the story and 'lifts her skirts and runs upstairs." The hero even referred to her as a girl. Not my cup of English tea on a cold night.
These characters definitely behaved as I would expect them. Miss Scott was logical and practical. Her approach to dealing with her charge was admirable, although I'm not so sure it would have had such an immediate effect.
The earl was nice and I liked his character development. I wasn't so on board with the romance, which was quick for my taste. While I could understand why the earl became attracted to Miss Scott, I didn't feel like she had the chance to come to know him before they are thrust together by circumstances.
An abrupt ending is the only problem I had with this tale. If you like a Regency tale, you could do a lot worse than this one.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Romance > Clean & Wholesome
- Books > Romance > Historical
- Books > Romance > Regency
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Clean & Wholesome
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Historical Romance > Regency
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Inspirational