- Paperback: 160 pages
- Publisher: ICS Press (March 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1558155120
- ISBN-13: 978-1558155121
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#2,443,768 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #1285 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > United States > State
- #2208 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Public Affairs & Policy > City Planning & Urban Development
- #2246 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Urban Planning & Development
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Governing Local Public Economies: Creating the Civic Metropolis Paperback – March, 1999
ITPro.TV Video Training
Take advantage of IT courses online anywhere, anytime with ITPro.TV. Learn more.
Top Customer Reviews
I found myself having to pause after almost every paragraph to digest exactly what the implications were of the statements made. Oakerson ties theory in with real examples which, for me anyway, helped to bridge the economics language with the applications that I would understand. I work in government consolidation so I found this very useful and interesting. It is specific to this narrow space and can be technical at times, but I think that it is a great read. I recommend this for anyone with interest in government modernization or consolidation at the local level.