Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 22 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 28 reviews
on February 16, 2013
We too often forget that power is a two hedged sward. The power we give our government, we always assume, will be used used for good, to give us something, and to give us something for free. In doing this we forget a wise saying and the lessons of history. The saying goes something like this: "there is no such thing as a free lunch" and history teaches that almost all dictatorships were born from promises of freedom and of a government which would give its people wonderful benefits, benefits much larger than what they would have to contribute to get them ...
on April 5, 2017
Incorrectly punctuated, but I knew that before I ordered it. It sticks and it seems to be durable.
on May 7, 2014
This sticker has been on my truck for a few months now, and is completely destroyed. The first time I replaced this sticker was from vandalism. This time, the poor quality of materials gave it a very short bumper life. Total cost of the sticker makes it not worth the effort of returning it to the Vendor.

Old post: I made a statement by putting one of these on the tailgate of my truck. Some vandal made a statement by trying to remove it. This is the replacement for the sticker destroyed by those who don't respect private property.
on December 16, 2012
Of course it's just great if you have a certain type of a sense of humor. Price is reasonable too. You wouldn't be interested in this or be reading this review if you were not attracted to the weird and strange. This one is a gift for someone with that special, rather unusual sense of humor and I'm sure she will love it.
on March 2, 2014
I'm not a radical, or want to overthrow my government, but we need to stop giving all our problems to the government to solve.
on May 2, 2013
I love this sticker! I have it on my computer for all to see while I am studying at my local coffee shop and I can NOT believe the amount of people who comment on it! Sadly most are ignorant and think that everything wrong in the world is Obama's fault. Guess they do not realize that the person who made this statement made it over 200 years ago...OH the ignorance of people.... SO amusing to those of us with INTELECT!
on March 27, 2016
Arrived earlier than expected and is exactly what I wanted. Love this bumper sticker!
on October 19, 2015
Exactly! Goes well with the bumper sticker that says "THINK!" in big letters Not enough thinking going on.
on January 15, 2015
Again It's a bumper sticker. You peel it off and stick it on. What it says is what is important It says it all. Our forefathers we apparently smarter than we are today.
on April 8, 2013
The dimensions listed appear to be correct, but for this long of a message, it's kind of hard for anyone else to see. The quality is good, and it arrived quickly with a protective sheet of cardboard to keep it from getting bent.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question