- Series: The Public Solutions Handbook Series
- Paperback: 236 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (November 20, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0765637278
- ISBN-13: 978-0765637277
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 0.5 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#2,793,235 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #555 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > United States > Local
- #1184 in Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Political Science > Public Affairs
- #2647 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Public Affairs & Policy > Public Affairs & Administration
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
E-Government and Websites: A Public Solutions Handbook (The Public Solutions Handbook Series) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Aroon Manoharan is an Associate Professor in the department of Public Policy and Public Affairs at the University of Massachusetts Boston, USA. His research focuses on e-governance, performance measurement and reporting, strategic planning, organization theory, and intergovernmental relations. His work has been published in the American Review of Public Administration, State and Local Government Review, Public Administration Quarterly, International Journal of Public Administration, International Journal of Organization Theory and Behavior, and International Public Management Review. He holds an MPA from Kansas State University and a PhD from the School of Public Affairs and Administration, Rutgers University–Newark, USA.
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|