- Publisher: Government Finance Officers (January 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0891252193
- ISBN-13: 978-0891252191
- Product Dimensions: 1.5 x 8.8 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,442,597 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Governmental Accounting, Auditing, and Financial Reporting 2001
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
While GFOA is not the standards setting body, it is important for professionals trying to achieve the Certificate of Excellence in Government Accounting for their CAFR to understand the GFOA's interpretation since they are the body running the awards program.
I would recommend this book for any person charged with managing the financial affairs of a governmental agency.