Gown Cookie and Fondant Cutter - Ann Clark - 4.8 Inches - US Tin Plated Steel
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.01. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Order it now.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- It's all about the dress. Ann Clark's 4" Gown Cookie Cutter makes lovely cookies that when decorated make extraordinary ballgowns. Celebrate weddings, proms, birthdays, fairy tales, ballroom dancing, New Years, the Academy Awards and princesses with this extraordinary dress shape. Does cookie decorating get more fun than this?
- RECIPE INCLUDED - Ann Clark's Make More Cookies Collection focuses on trendy and contemporary cookie cutter shapes that are fun to decorate. Each cookie cutter includes a picture of a decorated cookie, recipe and cookie decorating tips. Makes a great gift.
- HEAVY DUTY TIN PLATED STEEL - Great as a pancake mold, or for cutting cookie dough, fondant, soft fruits, bread, sandwiches, cheese, or craft clay. Hand wash, dry Immediately, not dishwasher safe.
- MADE IN THE USA - by Ann Clark Cookie Cutters in Rutland, Vermont. Our cutters are made from steel manufactured right here in the USA, and our products have all been certified as food safe.
- FAMILY OWNED - Family owned and operated since 1989, Ann Clark Cookie Cutters has grown from a small gift company to the largest manufacturer of cookie cutters in America.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Ann Clark Cookie Cutters||Knextion Inc.||DIY Tiptop||Sweet Cookie Crumbs LLC||easybake||Anyana LTD|
|Material Type||Tin Plated Steel||Tin||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
Ann Clark's Gown Cookie Cutter makes lovely cookies that when decorated make extraordinary ballgowns and wedding dresses. Celebrate weddings and proms.
Family owned and operated since 1989, Ann Clark Cookie Cutters (The Cookie Cutter People from Vermont) has grown from a small gift company to the largest manufacturer of cookie cutters in America.
Soon after its launch the company became a family affair. Very supportive from the outset, Ann's late husband John became Vice-President in 1996. That same year her late son, John Jr., served as a key player when he moved back to Vermont and daughter Elizabeth joined up as Sales Manager. She has since moved on to other endeavors. Ann's son Ben came on board in 1998 and is now the company's CEO. Grandchildren Margaret, Rebecca and Alistair can be seen in company catalogs and also lend their services as cookie makers, tasters, and decorators.
Made in the USA
Made in the USA is an important label to us. We pride ourselves on our ability to manufacture high quality competitively priced cookie cutters using American made materials and workers. Every cookie cutter is made using certified metal from United States Steel Corporation. Our manufacturing team enjoys a happy and healthy place to work and the folks answering our phones are sitting right here in Vermont.
As a customer, you can count on quality products that are consistently available and ship right away. You will know you've purchased our American made cookie cutter by the "Made in the USA" label on every product. Thank you for choosing our American made cookie cutters.
Our cookie cutters meet safety requirements under California's Proposition 65 for lead and cadmium, CPSIA for lead, Bureau Veritas country of origin marking, and FDA - GRAS for metal intended to come into contact with food.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
For comparison it would take 2 - 3 heart shaped cookies to equal a dress and 2 to equal the cake cookie.
The cutter will be a little unwieldy as there is no handle and it's fairly wide. It will take two hands (for children) to cut through the cookie dough and remove it after each cut.
It should be hand washed and dried immediately to prevent rusting. This is not a dishwasher item. With care, it should last a very long time--long enough for our little princesses to use with their own little 'royals'.