Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Goya Jasmine Rice provides a fragrant aroma, fluffy, light texture and nutty flavor. With shorter grains, it can be prepared like any other white rice, and it has a slightly sticky quality. It can be used for pilafs, with beans and vegetables, and as a side or main dish. GOYA Jasmine Rice is 100% Thai Hom Mali Rice, which makes it one of the highest qualities. It is a great source of fiber, and is cholesterol, fat and saturated fat free. If it's Goya ... it has to be good!
Size: 5 Pound
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
1. Use the chart above to measure in a saucepan, bring water to a boil.
2. Add rice, salt*, and oil*. Stir and cover.
3. Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes or until all the water is absorbed.
4. Let stand for 5 minutes, covered. Fluff with a fork and serve.
1. Use the chart above to measure. In a microwaveable dish, bring water to a boil.
2. Add rice, salt, and oil. Stir, cover and microwave on high (full power) for 5 minutes. Microwave on defrost (30% power) for 10 minutes or until all the water is absorbed.
3. Let stand for 5 minutes, covered. Fluff with a fork and serve.
Microwave ovens vary. Times given are approximate.
For best results:
For firmer rice, use less water and simmer for a shorter time.
For softer rice, use more water and simmer for a longer time.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.