Consider these available items
Goya, Premium Organic Extra Virgin OIl, 500 Milliliter(mL)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- BOLD, FRUITY FLAVOR | Our gourmet GOYA Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil is a blend of the Picual, Hojiblanca and Picuda varieties of olives from Andalusia, Spain. It has an intense fruity green aroma, with notes of herbs, hints of tomato, apple, green almonds and artichokes.
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC |GOYA USDA Certified Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil is harmonious and elegant, giving you an extrasensory experience in every meal. It is best enjoyed raw to savor its natural flavor, perfect when paired with bread, as a dressing on green salads, soft cheese, or to drizzle over your favorite soups and dishes.
- NUTRITIONAL QUALITIES | Goya olive oils are loaded with fruity flavor and contain a high percentage of monounsaturated fat—great for your family’s health. To make sure you get all its benefits, use it mainly for making salad dressing or sautéing vegetables over medium heat. 0g Trans Fat, No Sodium, Kosher, Gluten Free, and USDA Certified Organic.
- PRODUCT OF SPAIN | This bold-flavored, single-origin oil is cold-pressed in Andalusia, Spain, and is never blended with olive oils from other countries or with other types of oils. Enjoy it as a salad dressing, in marinades, for cooking meats, vegetables and rice, as a final touch of flavor to your favorite dish and so much more.
- AWARD WINNING | Winners of the ChefsBest Excellence Award 2020 | Awarded to brands that surpass quality standards established by independent professional chefs | If it's Goya… it has to be good!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Bold, Fruity Flavor
With very pronounced aromas of recently-cut herbs, tomato, green fruits such as apples, ripe fruits such as bananas, and its delicate almond flavor, Goya Extra Virgin Olive Oil stands out for the balance and harmony between its subtle peppery taste and bitterness.
Goya Oils Are Carefully Selected for Premium Quality and Taste
Derived from the first pressing of the finest Spanish olives, Goya Extra Virgin Olive Oil is our richest-tasting olive oil, distinguished by its golden color. It has a bold, fruity flavor and a medium grassy green hue. It’s as delicious enjoyed in its raw state as it is used to cook your favorite dish.
Cold pressed Goya Extra Virgin Olive Oil is prepared from the best olives in Andalusia, Spain which is the largest producer of olive oil in the world. We prepare our Olive Oil using the richest and most select raw materials, mainly extracted from the Hojiblanca, Lechín, Picual, Arbequina and Manzanilla varieties.
Besides it's superior taste, Goya Olive Oil is good for you too!
Its balanced composition of fatty acids, polyphenols and vitamin E help prevent cardiovascular disease, and help in treating cholesterol, Alzheimer’s and breast cancer. In addition, it reduces the levels of glucose in diabetics and contains anti-inflammatory properties, among others.
Preserved in nitrogen until it reaches your table, this oil maintains all of its properties until its best-before date.
Goya olive oils are loaded with fruity flavor and contain a high percentage of monounsaturated fat which is great for your family’s health. To make sure you get all its benefits, use it mainly for making salad dressing or sauteing vegetables over medium heat.
Nutritional Benefits & Attributes:
- All Goya Oils are Trans Fat and Sodium Free
- A healthy substitution for lard, with 34% less saturated fat and less calories per 1 oz. serving
- Gluten Free
A Brand Committed to it's Values: If it's Goya ... it has to be good!
The company’s commitment to excellence is the cornerstone of Goya’s popular credo, 'If It’s Goya, It Has To Be Good'. The result of this simple, yet deeply resonant pledge is the evolution of Goya Foods as a pioneer in the Latin American food industry and a trusted American brand. This quality is strongly endorsed by the certifications of international markets, tasting panel awards and consumer taste competitions.
Founded in 1936 by Spanish immigrants, Goya Foods, Inc. is the largest Hispanic-owned food company in the United States and the premier source for authentic Latin cuisine. Combined with authentic ingredients, robust seasonings, and convenient preparation, Goya provides consumers with over 2,500 high-quality and affordable food products from the Caribbean, Mexico, Spain, Central and South America.
The history and story of Goya are as much about the importance of family and values as it is about achieving the American dream and helping to cultivate the Latin culture in the United States. Goya Foods remains firm in its goal of being the brand of choice for authentic Latin cuisine while retaining its family-oriented approach to its consumers and its roots in the culinary traditions of Hispanic communities throughout the world.
Goya Olive Oil Mashed Potatoes
It’s time to give your mashed potatoes a Spanish accent! Simply boil potatoes, and then mash them with a simple sauce made from GOYA Extra-Virgin Olive Oil, sliced onions and a healthy dose of garlic.
Prep Time 10 min | Total Time 35 min | Yields 6 Servings
- Add potatoes and enough water to cover by 2” to medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring water to boil; season with Adobo. Reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer until potatoes are tender, 15-20 minutes; drain potatoes reserving ½ cup cooking liquid.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add onions; cook, stirring occasionally, until soft and caramelized, about 20 minutes; add garlic; cook until fragrant and just golden brown, about 1 minute; keep warm. Set aside ¼ cup olive oil-onion mixture.
- Pass potatoes through food mill or potato ricer into saucepan. Or in saucepan, use potato masher to mash potatoes. Set saucepan over low heat. Using wooden spoon, slowly stir in reserved cooking water until smooth and combined. Stir in remaining olive oil mixture until thoroughly incorporated; season potatoes with Adobo. Transfer mashed potatoes to serving bowl; drizzle with reserved olive oil mixture.
- 4 medium Russet potatoes (about 2 lbs.), peeled and cubed
- Goya Adobo All-Purpose Seasoning with Pepper, to taste
- 3/4 Cup Goya Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 medium yellow onions, thinly sliced (about 3½ cups)
- 1 tbsp. Goya Minced Garlic, or 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
Goya Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 17 Ounce (Pack of 12) | Our gourmet GOYA® Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil is a blend of the Picual, Hojiblanca and Picuda varieties of olives from Andalusia, Spain. It has an intense fruity green aroma, with notes of herbs, hints of tomato, apple, green almonds and artichokes. It is harmonious and elegant, giving you an extrasensory experience in every meal. It is best enjoyed raw to savor its natural flavor, perfect when paired with bread, as a dressing on green salads, soft cheese, or to drizzle over your favorite soups and dishes. GOYA® Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil has been ranked among the top five best organic olive oils worldwide for its premium quality and outstanding flavor. It also holds multiple international awards, and the ChefsBest® Excellence Award for its overall quality and taste*. 0g Trans Fat, No Sodium, Kosher, Gluten Free, USDA Certified Organic. If it's Goya ... it has to be good!
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.