Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Grab Green Natural 3-in-1 Laundry Detergent Pods, Fragrance Free, 24 Loads
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Benjamin Leftwich Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

Scent Name: Fragrance Free|Size: 24 Loads|Change

on October 6, 2011
In the past, I always had a tendency to use way to much detergent. The GrabGreen Laundry packs has not only helped me portion out the correct amount but saves me money. I have been using this product for several months and can't be happier. I have a standard washer, not a HE machine. It suggests that you use two packs for a large load, and one for a small load. I have never found it necessary to use more than one, even with clothes that are soiled. I cannot speak to the effectiveness of this product for stains from children, we are two adults who aren't messy. There is no scent, and hasn't caused any issues with skin allergies. The product arrived with no damaged packs and was packaged well. It sits on the shelf in the laundry room perfectly. Make sure that you turn on the machine and then add the pod, allowing it to partially dissolve before adding your laundry, otherwise it doesn't seem as effective.
on March 18, 2014
I was trying to use it in different temperatures for different colors before writing this review, here is the summary:
dark clothes - not bad..- no white spots on it - and it looked clean. White one- terrible- looks like it's not washed but had become wet only..It said to put 2 if it's a bigger load - I DID! Even like this- the result is bad. Also- I'll add the video and pictures- the capsules didn't dissolve. I added more and more water. You will see the result. Guys, even with my ability to see all good even when other would already see tons of bad, even like that- I can't say I am satisfied with the product.. It's a pity.
on January 28, 2012
I really wanted to love this product.... actually all of the Grab Green products... but, it just isn't working out that way. I bought $200 worth of Grab Green products and have to say I love all of the smells- but smell just isn't going to cut it. The lavender and vanilla smell is awesome but as far as cleaning I have to give this product 1 star. It has ruined at least $100 worth of my clothing. My clothes come out with spots on them that I can't get out, and for some reason it causes my colored clothing to bleed. I have NEVER had this problem before and the clothes that are bleeding are not brand new so I don't know why this would be happening. So between the spots and new tie-dye colored clothes - a significant amount of my family's wardrobe is ruined. The detergent doesn't always rinse out of my washing machine either. I often find small clusters of the powder clumped in the bottom of my washer. Like I said, I really wanted to be a fan of this product, but the bottom line is it's ruining my clothes.
44 comments| 74 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 7, 2012
I love this stuff! They always get my clothes clean with just one puck in a cold water wash, and my stuff always smells great! They do smell a little strong in the bag, but once used, they leave things lightly scented, and even my husband enjoys the smell as it's not girly. Love these, they're great!
on July 11, 2012
Have never, ever reviewed any products, but absolutely LOVE Vetiver so feel compelled to spread the word! Picked this up at a local discount store outlet. Had tried another earth friendly brand of liquid laundry detergent; liked the results, but after trying Vetiver, there really is no comparison between the two products. Fresh out of the dryer, my laundry was SO noticeably soft. My neighbors whose apartments face the laundry room were probably laughing at me because I couldn't get over how soft the laundry felt so I kept burying my face in my towels or rubbing t-shirts against my cheeks! And yes, the scent is so fresh and natural, almost like that hung on the clothing line in the fresh air scent. Also, I noticed that my colors and whites were brighter and some previous stains on my all white towels actually came out after the first laundering with the Vetiver and continue to fade with each wash! I am actually a bit of a nit-picky freak about the laundry and it is the only chore that I don't mind. All I can say is, try Vetiver! You will not be disappointed and you will not want to ever use anything else once you try it. Too bad Amazon does not have the Vetiver stackable tub available, but will order the 60 load pouch in the meantime. LOVE IT!!!
on March 23, 2016
Scent Name: Lavender with Vanilla|Size: 60 Loads|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I have used Charlie's powder soap and Method detergent regularly for years.
I wasn't prepared to be impressed by this soap. We have pretty hard water here (well water) and my clothes have always been a little less bright and have a tiny bit of an "earthy" smell (especially towels and socks which get musty). I am pleased to see that my first few loads came out a bit brighter after washing with Grab Green pods. Though the fragrance was powerful when I first opened the bag, it's a very light residual smell after laundering. I'm not a big fan of fragrances and perfumes, so that was a concern for me.
While I didn't expect to find much difference between this and some other natural cleaners, I'm pleasantly surprised.
If these results continue until the bag is full, Grab Green will likely have a new customer.
on October 6, 2014
I actually have to hid these for when my son comes and visits. He uses it for general cleaning, says it's as good as a versatile cleaner. If you're in hot weather just store them down like under your sink because once their get hot the packets stick together. We're in CA so I had to learn the hard way.
on November 5, 2015
I can't say enough about these laundry pods. They keep our clothes nice and clean without fading and the scent is a nice light essential oil quality smell, not a perfume or synthetic like scent. The only time I have to use 2 pods in one wash is when I wash a full load of men's work clothes. I have used these for the past 6 months and I am very pleased.
on March 4, 2012
I ordered this product in the Winter and received the first package with many of the pre-measured packets burst inside the outer packaging. I called and requested a replacement and one was shipped which also had packets that had burst however, not as many as the first shipment so I kept the second package. I have ordered other GrabGreen products with pre-measure packets in Winter and only experienced packet bursting during shipment with the GrabGreen 3-in-1 Laundry detergent. I do not think it is movement during shipping which is causing the packets to burst since the inside package is well contained to reduce such movement. I suspect the product is freezing during shipment and there is moisture in the product to cause the packets to burst during expansion when freezing or frozen. The packet skins are tightly sealed without much wiggle room for expansion if freezing is the issue.

I wanted to try this product as I have tried other GrabGreen products and like their pre-measured packets including how well the other products performed. Since I tend to use more laundry detergent when using liquid I found with the packets I use less detergent. The packets fully dissolved for me when placed in the machine and not the dispenser as directed by the manufacturer. My clothes came out clean however, my Winter laundry is typically lightly soiled and I will need to wait until Spring to try this product with heavily soiled clothing. To me clothes which are clean should be absent of dirt, stains and heavy scents. The fragrance free product, which I used, does not add any artificial scent. Clean clothes to me should be odor free and smell like -- nothing.

As for oil there is no brand of detergent that gets oil out well so I always pre-treat oil spots with dish soap. Soap products are different than detergents and are designed to breakdown oils and wash them away whereas, bio based stains seem to do best with an oxygen based booster. There really is not an all-in-one product that will work well with heavily soiled laundry unless you pre-treat, and/or adjust the amount of detergent and/or the length of the wash cycle. It can be expected that you will need to adjust how you wash clothes based on the amount of soil, type of soil, water conditions, washer effectiveness, type of clothing, etc. The manufacturer did recommended increasing the number of packets used if washing heavily soiled clothing.

Overall, I am finding the packet system already takes up less storage space, lighter and easier to lift, less bulky and easier to handle, pre-measured so no need to measure, dissolves completely without leaving any residue and does not scent my clothes. High efficiency machines use much less water and powders typically require more water to dissolve powdered detergents completely which is why I went to liquid detergents. So far I have not found any powdered detergent clumps on my clothes with this product and when I do my laundry I typically place the pre-measured packet in the washing machine first then load the clothes.

The big test of softness for me is how soft are my dark colors. I always hang-dry dark colors, since drying them in the dryer causes major fading, so having them less wrinkled and not cardboard like once dry is a plus! My rating today is based on my overall experience with the product which includes the use, purchase, shipping and return of 1 damaged shipment out of 2 damaged shipments for this product. I will likely purchase this item again.
33 comments| 35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
VINE VOICEon March 17, 2012
What I like about GrabGreen Vetiver Laundry Detergent appears to be what others don't. I can't remember the number of times I've found a great smelling laundry detergent only to have the scent completely disappear after it comes out of the dryer. GrabGreen Vetiver is strong smelling when it goes into the Washer but comes out of the dryer with just the right amount of scent lingering lightly on your clothes. The scent is "Woodsy" and energizing, a scent both men and women will enjoy. I combine the detergent with Grabgreen Bleach Alternative, 24 Count (Pack of 2), 1 pod, and clothes come out clean and bright.
I also wanted a natural detergent that's made in the USA. Although I couldn't find the country of origin on Amazons site the bag is marked "Made in the USA".