Grabber 7+ Hour Hand Warmers - 40 Pair Box
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $8.22. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Brand New
- Never Used
- In the manufacturers retail Packaging.
- With Full Factory Warranty!
- Buy it now!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Are you looking for a comfortable and portable source of heat able to fit in the palm of your hand? Our Air-activated Grabber Hand Warmers keep hands and fingers toasty for over seven hours! No shaking or kneading is required; just open the package and put the "Original" Warmers in your glove or pocket for a few minutes to start the process.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've used hand warmers for 10 years,skiing in VT, NH and ME. I'm a storm and powder chaser, so I'm always out during some of the worst, coldest weather, typically for 6-7 hours, with maybe a total of 1 hour for breaks.
They consistently work for me. Why?
- I take them out WELL IN ADVANCE of usage. give them 15-20 mins minimum. They need ambient air to activate. Once they are in your shoes or gloves, they can't activate any further.
- Check the expiration date on each package. My experience tells me if they have been sitting around in a store for a while, send them back if you don't have at least 2 years ahead stamped. They only started putting date stamps on them in the last three years, so anything older than that is not stamped, for the most part.
- you can always check how effective they are going to be by taking one pair still in the wrapper and bending it. If it bends easily you're good to go. If it is really "stiff" when you bend it (feels like a solid mass), don't use it.
- I get about 2 years of shelf life, regardless of the claim. I used the "stiff test" (see above.)
- It doesn't seem to matter where they are stored. I've had them in the 40 degree garage, and in the heated house, with no difference in longevity.
Don't cry foul until you've played fair.
I've always had a problem playing golf later in the season because I couldn't keep my hands warm. With the Grabber hand warmers I hold onto one in each pocket between shots and my hands remain comfortable the entire round and the hand warmers last well beyond the end of the round which can often take four hours.
If you're an avid golfer and want to extend the season a little I recommend getting some of these hand warmers.