Truck Season Automotive HPC Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on December 22, 2013
I first listened to Anne Lamott's "Grace" on CD, and was impressed enough by it to order the print version. She has an uncanny way with words, expressing thoughts and feelings that most of us have probably shared at one time or another, with refreshing clarity and remarkable insight.
on February 16, 2014
The books came in perfect condition & very quickly. As long as I have to write at least 11 words: I recommend these
books to anyone interested in faith as told by Anne Lamott. She takes a serious subject and injects just the right
about of humor. No preaching, no fire & brimstone. Just how she came to faith despite her doubts & reluctance
on January 2, 2018
Just as described.
on January 10, 2013
Anne Lamott is so very human and humorous and so deeply serious and intelligent. Her writing style is uniquely her own. It is compelling--you want to listen to what she has to say and find [always] that it is worth it for she has used the stuff of her life to think through and illustrate difficult concepts.
One person found this helpful
on May 23, 2015
I loved Anne's previous books but in this book she is so acerbic politically I felt personally assaulted. I love her thoughts on real life and faith but I could not finish it.
3 people found this helpful
on April 11, 2014
This is a great book on faith. She isn't preachy. She's realistic and she has a great sense of humor. If you're just starting out on your faith journey, of if you're well on your way, you'll enjoy reading Lamott's books!
on November 3, 2016
I really enjoyed reading and laughing through Grace (Eventually). Anne Lamott writes so well and makes her points with humor and relevant stories. This is a book I will pass on and know it will help those who are in need.
on December 14, 2013
I have been an Ann Lamott fan for years, but this book touched a number of common chords. Her words are
not for the reader looking for spoon-fed religion. Lamott writes of human experience in ways that are almost too
Identifiable. Her faith is one of grace, and her reader is included in her beliefs as she explains how she got to where she is now. This is a must read for seekers.
One person found this helpful
on October 15, 2017
This was my first Anne Lamott book, and I was hooked immediately. I love her perspective and her writing, and each book is a wonderful experience.
on May 5, 2014
Until a few months ago I had never heard of Anne Lamott. Someone loaned me a copy of Traveling Mercies: Some Thoughts on Faith, and I've become a fan. I am working my way down her list of non-fiction publications. Anne writes with truthfulness, insight and passion. She doesn't deny her own shortcomings and is not judgmental of short-comings in others. She writes about joy and grace as well as the grit and grime of living. Highly recommended!