Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 37 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 69 reviews
on June 7, 2017
Nice read
on August 29, 2014
In the beginning Grace was a serious brat. I seriously cant believe she didnt know that actor was a set up. I also think her dad is a little harsh but he did have a point about the purpose of worship music. they probably should have given Grace a better outlet for her other musical interests. i also think part of the reason such had such a time was she was a little too sheltered. l liked the ending and that she and Quentin are engaged. I would definitely by other books by this author.
on December 13, 2013
Anyone who has teenagers wanting to make it in the pop culture or acting world should read this book! It is emotional, inspiring and gives hope to anyone with wandering children..
on October 5, 2013
This was a pretty good book. I must admit, I didn't really like Grace 's character in the beginning, but by the end, I did.
on October 31, 2013
I liked this book a lot because of that desire inside all of us to search for what we think is going to make us happy! And we realize that what it is that we search for is peace with GOD!! That peace , true peace, only comes from GOD!! And GOD doesn't leave us ever!! GOD loves us always, even before we come to him,even after we do come to him and mess up, he still loves us all !
on December 16, 2014
I enjoyed both the book and movie, however it is a typical 'Christian' movie. It is encouraging and a 'feel good' break from the daily fight to us who believe, but an unbeliever will not likely be changed or have a 'light bulb' moment....but then again GOD can use anything ;-)
on March 15, 2016
I like it a lot but it was like reading the movie script it matches the movie word for word at some parts and that's a little boreing.
on October 14, 2013
This book was great!!! It is a wonderful book for teens to read for insight into the real world with a Christian balance. Youth groups should especially be encouraged to read and share the lessons in this book. The story is well written and keeps your interest as well.
on November 5, 2015
Great storyline. Many ups and downs and surprises. But the main point is stay true to yourself! Let God lead!
on January 2, 2015
I chose this rating because I liked the message of f poo forgiveness as nd God's unfailing love for us. Also, that our parents also want what is best for us.