Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Gracie China, Victorian Rose Collection, 10-Inch Skirted Cake Stand, White Fine Porcelain
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

on November 23, 2015
I purchased this to put a 8" round cake on and it barely fit. The stand is on the small side. Time didn't allow me the luxury to order something else. Just be aware of the size if you purchase it.
on April 14, 2016
Gorgeous cake stand with a nice look and feel. I'm very happy with the purchase. Definitely for smaller cakes (8 inch round with frosting was starting peek over the edge) but it worked well for our purposes. Would buy again.
on March 29, 2016
I may have lucked out, because the stand I purchased arrived in perfect condition. It stands straight. It won't hold a lot, so good for small things like cookies or a small cake. Love the traditional look.
on January 21, 2014
This arrived well packaged in very nice condition. It is a pretty milky white ivory color. I bought it for my baby's first birthday. The platter was the perfect size for her 6" mini cake. Unfortunately the pedestal was a little tall for her to reach, so we ended up sliding the cake off of the stand onto the tray of her high chair instead. I wish we had just gotten a footed platter instead, which would have been more practical. This cake stand was very cute in the photos, though.
on March 16, 2016
It's a very cute little cake stand. Small and petite, perfect for my 1 year old. However, as I read in other reviews, it is not level. The base is slightly off center, and the top is tilted. It was still usable, and it's not necessarily noticeable unless you're truly examining it. I'd buy it again.
on July 21, 2013
Very cute and dainty. Versatile for baby, wedding showers and little girl birthdays. I bought it for my little girl's birthday and will present a special little cake for her. It is small so make sure you measure before you make the cake. Also, pretty delicate - not a sturdy china or anything.

It was packaged fine.
on May 13, 2013
I misread the review, it's only 8" around, do they even make 8" cake pans? Returning it will cost me more than to just keep it, put cupcakes on it or something and go out to buy a new one from a store. Bad purchase on my part it's TINY!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 6, 2016
I ordered this to display my daughter's smash cake for her 1st birthday. It was absolutely beautiful and a perfect serving piece to add to my collection. It is feminine and dainty, and I loved the scalloped edges and cutout design around the rim. Now that her party is over, the stand looks great displayed in my hutch.
review image
on July 17, 2013
This is so pretty. I love it. It is more of an antique white which I prefer and it is a little on the small side. But it is so pretty. I am so happy with it and want one in a bigger size. Perfect for little cakes
on September 23, 2013
I sent this to a woman who moved to Kentucky after she married. She loved it. It was everything I hope it would be - and more!
It's nice to know that ordering a wedding gift, sight unseen, can be a positive experience.