- Shipping Weight: 2.4 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00KYGOP5G
- Item model number: GSD-GBPDVD
- Average Customer Review: 30 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #340,809 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Gracie Lifestyle Bully Proof Standard DVD Package
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- According to the National Education Association, 160,000 kids miss school every day in the U.S just to avoid a bully
- According to the U.S Secret Service, the majority of school shootings have been linked to cases of excessive bullying
- Studies show that adults who were bullied as children have higher levels of depression and lower self-esteem than those who weren't
- All DVDs are in Region Free format and are playable on any NTSC DVD player
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
As seen on CNN, NBC and Oprah! For the first time ever, the child-teaching process used by the Gracie Family for three generations is available on DVD! In this ground-breaking instructional series, Ryron and Rener walk you, step by step, through the EXACT process that their father used on them, between the ages of 4 and 14, so you can prepare your child for life the Gracie way - all in the comfort of your own home!.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We've done karate and it was a joke (in my opinion). They were getting belts for just showing up to class. After his third belt, my son couldn't even throw a punch properly. Sure they feel like they are accomplishing something, but it's a mirage. When your kid successfully executes a takedown for the first time, they feel just as proud, but they are actually achieving something meaningful.
This program, if applied consistently, can show your child how to assert themselves when bullies enter the scene. Additionally, there is a whole disk teaching your kids about stranger danger without scaring the stuffing out of them.
The disks don't just coach your kids, they coach you too, reminding parents of the importance to keep things fun and playful and how to allow your child to develop at their own pace.
More importantly, it's been a powerful way for us to connect with our kids in a meaningful way.
The price tag was a bit steep, but worth it in my opinion. I looked for almost a year for this on craigslist and couldn't find it. Now I know why.
Go get it. You'll be glad you did.
Rener and Ryron take something potentially very complicated and turn it into games kids can play--learn and have fun!
This is worth $250.
Just great instruction. My daughter loves the Games.
If you are thinking about getting this that means you should order it and start it right now.