Industrial Deals Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 11, 2015
We love this stroller! We have used it since birth and have loved it every step of the way. The only reason why I gave it 4 stars and not 5 is because the stroller is very large. It is wide and heavy and big. Other than that, we love that this seat transforms into a bed and lays down flat. I also wish the umbrella had more notches in it so it can be in different positions. The basket is nice and sturdy. We have a Toyota Corolla and it fits in the trunk but takes up most of the room. We also had a Honda Civic hybrid and it also fit in that trunk. I love that the tires are all terrain and they won't pop or need to be replaced. We bought this stroller for hiking and just going out, not exercising. When I have used it for jogging, it does wobble like other people have commented, which can be annoying. I would recommend it to anyone wanting to get a very nice stroller for a reasonable price.
on December 15, 2014
I don't have much to say except read the reviews before purchasing this stroller! It is a good stroller for walks but the wheels shake and rattle. I bought the Graco Trekko for peaceful walks with my daughter and the whole walk is listening to a bunch of racket coming from the plastic wheels shaking. Defiantly not a good quality purchase. Other than the shaking and rattling it would be great, but it's not great with all the noise.
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
on August 26, 2014
Love this stroller. Rolls so easily, quick and simple to assemble- did it on my own in 2 min with 3 kids hanging on me, relatively light weight for the size and design. My son loves it- very comfortable for him and the suspension system provides a perfect rocking feeling. Great for days out at fairs or gatherings , just fold down the seat and we have a perfect nap location.
Drawbacks may include the lack of a stock parent tray, but I add my own aftermarket one and it's a non issue. A try or cup holder for the child might also be nice, but thus far is not and issue for my 11 month old. The basket on the bottom could be improved be having the option to more solidly move it into the upper position, but I see how the current way allows for better collapsibility - maybe a latch with a release?
on August 23, 2014
I absolutely love this stroller! This stroller handles great and is super quiet during jogging. The basket is huge,I mean huge. It adjust too but I have never needed to use that feature. The wheels come on and off easily too for better storage. Folds up easily but is still very bulky when folded up. The stroller is light enough to put in the car but doesn't have a handle to make lifting easy. It would be nice if the stroller had a tray for parents stuff but I purchased the britax stroller organizer and I am very satisfied with that. The handle where you rest your hands is great because I'm 5'7 and my nanny is 4'11, making this stroller comfortable for both us. I think the shocks actually work too, I have taken the stroller on several different surfaces with no problem.
on April 24, 2013
I used this stroller for walking around town for about a month & thought it was great, given that we only paid $135 for it. However, when we tried to take it for a jog, the stroller was quite noisy (it's wheels) and rickety. It was not easy to push and didn't seem very sturdy. My husband said it felt like it was going to fall apart! We ended up exchanging it for a BOB. I was under the impression that since the Trekko is an "all terrain" 3-wheeled stroller, it would be great for jogging. It just doesn't compare to the BOB, which basically pushes itself & glides through sidewalks/terrain like butter. That said, for a walk around flat ground/running errands, etc., it's okay. It folds up easily, but is quite large--we have a Subaru Legacy and it barely fit in the trunk (we had to take the front wheel off every time). All that to say, this stroller didn't work for us, and I would not recommend it to someone who is looking for a jogging stroller. Spend a little more money upfront for a better quality jogger.
on November 17, 2014
I bought this because we had received a Graco carseat as a gift. For the price, this stroller seemed reasonable. I like the amount of space it provides for my baby. It reclines so that we can lay her down when she is sleeping and when she's awake, she is able to sit up and view her surroundings. We've taken it to the park on rough patches and it works just fine. Our diaper bag clips nicely on the push handle so it was more convenient for us than to put it in the basket. One thing I did wish this stroller had was a cupholder on top for her bottles. It is a bit too bulky and heavy for my liking. We disassemble to front wheel for it to fit in the trunk, which is not a big deal.
on May 9, 2013
This is my second Graco stroller (first was Alano flip-it, had for almost 2.5 yrs - its plastic handle broke after extensive use). Took my 2.5 yr old for a spin in this stroller yesterday - Such a smooth ride!!! went over bumps and uneven sidewalks so easily! seat looks comfortable, love the 180 degrees sunshade, huge and very easily accessible basket, extremely easy fold close/open. Also love the fact that it reclines all the way and can accomodate an infant. The only 2 CONS are that there is no child tray (my son had to hold his snack and keep sippy cup next to him in seat...) i dont think ANY stroller should ever be made without a child tray. As for an parent console - would have been nice but I can do without. 2nd con is that the wheels make the stroller a little bulky when folded. I have a very small trunk (volvo s60) so have to take the front wheel off to make it fit, but that is a breeze.
RECOMMENDED!!
on May 7, 2013
Gave it a 4 star because Graco could of design this stroller w/ a cup holder and less bulky when folded. Also the bottom storage bin is kind of out of aligned but I can live w/ it. Just have to wiggle it around then it be ok. Too much of a hassle to repackage & exchange it. Need better QC. the seat gets pretty hot quick w/ direct sunlight. Have to put a thin cloth over it but material seems to be easy to clean. Just wipe clean. It is heavy but you get use to it & becomes lighter in time. You get a workout out of it. Does take up a lot of space in the trunk due to the way it is folded. other then these issues, great steering & seems light when steering. Seems sturdy too. Had it for 2 mos & we're satisfied w/ it. Liked that it has 3or 4 recline levels and it can recline all the way flat so your baby can take naps in it while u stroll her around.
on September 30, 2013
This stroller is so easy to use. I can use one hand to fold and unfold. It has a lot of storage space underneath the material looks and feels strong and looks great.
The wheels are nice and sturdy they can be easily taken off and put back on.
The fact that my classic connect carseat goes with it just makes it that much better.
which also just fits perfectly on the stroller and ties/latches on.
It is NOT a jogging stroller,i've seen multiple people complain that ''omg this sucks its the worst jogging stroller''
it says NO where that it was one. the wheels themselves are sturdy and strong for different terrains instead of some hollow plastic wheels most strollers have.These are solid rubber!
Hope whoever buys it loves it just as much as i do!
on June 26, 2013
A little while ago I noticed my toddler always slipping to the left. Upon closer look, I noticed the left side had fallen down from the upright position. The whole walk home, I kept pushing it back into position and it kept falling again. I tried putting it into semi upright positions but those too would fall on the left side. Dunno what is wrong with it- if a piece broke off inside or what. All I know is it is VERY annoying and it shouldn't be happening. I mean, its only a couple months in use! Other than that, I have to say I have been relatively happy with it. The two other minor disappointment are: 1)it is a milicentimeter too wide to fit through the main doorway to my house. Its pretty wide as far as carriages go. and 2) no parent or baby console but that I knew purchasing it