Graco Classic Ride 50 Convertible Car Seat, Boyton
There is a newer version of this item:
- Rigorously crash tested to meet or exceed us safety standards. For rear-facing infants from 4 pounds up to 40 pounds and forward-facing toddlers from 20 to 50 pounds and up to 40 inches tall.
- Features a cozy head support, specially designed to keep your baby comfortable. Then, as your child grows and needs more room, the infant head support conveniently removes to make your toddler comfy.
- Designed to help protect your rear-facing infant from 4 to-40 pounds and forward facing toddler from 20 to 50 pounds. The Classic Ride 50 is designed to help keep your precious growing little one safe. This seat has been engineered and crash tested to meet or exceed standards.
- LATCH-equipped. It makes installation in the rear-facing position hassle-free. An easy-to-read level indicator makes installation in the rear-facing position hassle-free.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Graco Classic Ride 50 Convertible Car Seat
Graco’s Classic Ride 50 Convertible Car Seat offers enhanced essential features that help keep your growing child—from 4 lbs. to 50 lbs.—safe. This car seat is designed to help protect rear-facing infants from a tiny 4 lbs. all the way up to 40 lbs. and forward-facing toddlers from 20 – 50 lbs. and up to 40” tall. It easily suits your child as he / she grows and transitions from rear-facing to forward-facing. The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends that children be rear facing until age 2, and the Classic Ride 50 makes it easy to do that with a 40 lb. upper weight rating for rear-facing.
Protection for Tiny Ones
Because of the low 4 lb. start weight, the Classic Ride 50 Convertible Car Seat is ideal for smaller babies, so that the tiniest passengers in your car are protected.
Safety Features For Your Child
The Classic Ride 50 is designed to help keep your precious growing little one safe. This seat has been engineered and crash tested to meet or exceed standards, including:
- U.S. Compliance Standard FMVSS 213
- Side Impact Tested for Occupant Retention by the harness system
- New Car Assessment Program (NCAP) – peak Crash Force approximately 2x Car Seat Standard
- Extreme Car Interior Temperatures to ensure material integrity under extreme temperature conditions
It also features EPS energy absorbing foam for effective impact energy management.
Support They Need
As your child grows, their needs change. For little ones, the Classic Ride 50 features a cozy head support, specially designed to keep your baby comfortable. Then, as your child grows and needs more room, the infant head support conveniently removes to make your toddler comfy.
The Classic Ride 50 is LATCH-equipped with an easy-to-read level indicator. It makes installation in the rear-facing position hassle-free, which as a mom, you’ll love!
Safety is key, so the 5-point, front-adjust harness keeps your baby snug and secure and since it’s “front-adjust” it’s easy to get baby in and out.
Never Ride Thirsty
The conveniently placed cup holder is just right for holding your child’s sippie cup or water bottle, always keeping his / her essentials at arm’s reach.
Gender-neutral style is all the rage for new moms, so Boyton is just perfect. Rich black and gray solids are accented by sweet yellow piping make it just right for little girl or boy passengers.
- LATCH equipped with an easy-to-read level indicator for hassle-free installation
- 5-point, front-adjust harness helps you get baby in and out
- Cup holder keeps drinks within your child’s reach
- Removable head and body support helps keep baby comfy
Age / Weight Recommendations
- Helps protect rear-facing infants from 4 – 40 lbs.
- Helps protect forward-facing toddlers from 20 – 50 lbs.
- The American Academy of Pediatricians recommends that children be rear facing until age 2 or until they reach the maximum rear facing height and weight rating
Top Customer Reviews
This is absolutely the most unsafe rear facing car seat I have ever seen. Impossible to install tightly... even after finding a way to use my feet pressing against the seat, and my hands to tighten the belt... even after using "rolled towels" as instructed by the owners manual. This seat in the rear position can easily be pushed from side to side, and in a rear end collision would flip back up against the back seat. I'm amazed that there are any positive reviews for this seat. I would love to see a video of this seat properly installed, and tight enough not to jiggle around.
the instillation was seemingly easy, as there were two latches for the rear facing option...but then it doesn't really end there, does it? i don't know if i was more aggravated that i had to roll a towel and run a latch around it (stroke of genius there) to get it safely leveled, or that the tightening mechanism on the latch system was designed with such deliberate thoughtless abandon. oh but once, you get it tightened it's all fixed right? WRONG!! once it is tightened all the way down with the latches...with a rolled up towel...and me above it putting my knee into the center of the seat and pulling as hard as I could on the tether (i lift btw, bruh) it still moves side to side to almost tipping over on it's side.....and lord help us if we get rear-ended!!! It's really amazing that a company as well known as Graco put their name on this piece!!! I'll be returning it tomorrow....and then asking the lord to forgive me for the profanities this piece of sh*t made me exclaim!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have to agree with the other 1-star guys. My oldest child is 34, so I've been at this a while. And, when I saw my wife had bought Graco for our new grandson, I was pleased, as I... Read morePublished 4 months ago by R.S.C.
very hard to install finally got it tight with latch system however in the rear facing position it easily lifts up from back to front. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Michele Dodge
We've had this seat for quite some time (over 2 years). Very good seat and my son still fits in it (he's 40 lbs now)Published 9 months ago by ljscott