Lyft Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Alexa on Mobile PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 36 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 52 reviews
on December 20, 2010
We bought this item after reviewing/researching a lot of them. We started comparing prices and features. And finally we settled on this one.
There are chairs starting at $70 and going to $160. This one strikes a proper balance between the two while still providing features.

We love it. It's easy to use/clean. My son loves it and whenever he sits in the chair, he knows food is about to be served :)

Pros:
The chair reclines in three different positions giving more flexibility. The tray is easy to take out and clean. The front wheels make it easy to move around. The straps are similar to the Graco strollers, making the baby securely fastened. You can also fold it to save space. Overall, it's a purchase for the price paid.

Cons:
During assembly there is one tricky part inserting the screw in the back of the seat where you have to bend the plastic a little to slide the screw, mainly because it was not clearly described and was not intuitive. But apart from that, it fairly easy.
on January 30, 2013
This is the ultimate high chair. For the price, the quality can't be beat! It was super easy to assemble and rolls around the kitchen easily. The adjustable straps help keep my daughter secure while she eats. She is always a fanatic eater, and needs to be restrained. The removable tray comes off easily for washing, although it doesn't fit in my dishwasher. The cloth pad comes off easily to be washed, and the whole chair is easy to wipe down. I have served my daughter many meals in this high chair, none of which have stained or discolored the ivory top tray. Awesome chair!
on September 12, 2010
We bought this for our four-month-old baby girl. We love the reclining features and the secure harness. The colors are nice and neutral. It comes with a removable tray that fits in the dishwasher. We looked at many other highchairs and some were much more expensive but this one met our needs much better. It not only is a highchair but also a removable booster chair that we can attach to our own dining chairs when she is older. Our dining table is counter height so the booster chair feature will come in handy when we want our baby to be at our level.(The highest the highchair goes is still not tall enough for our counter-height table.) We were very happy with our purchase.
on October 18, 2010
Wow! That pretty much sums up the Graco Duo Diner Highchair.

When my wife and I purchased this chair, our son was about 4 months old and just started eating solids. At the time, we were feeding him while he sat in his Bumbo chair with tray. While it wasn't bad, it wasn't ideal. We wanted something that was table height (so he could sit with us at dinner) and easy to clean. We shopped around for a bit before finally deciding on the Graco Duo Highchair. It fit all our requirements and we're really happy we bought it. Here's why:

It includes a series of shoulder and lap straps to keep your little one secure. Funny as it's going to sound, this is my one negative about the highchair. The shoulder straps connect to the lap strap and combined they connect to a strap at the waist. The problem is that the shoulder straps don't lock into the lap strap. If your baby is fussing and moving around, it can be difficult to get the two into the final connector. Imagine doing this twice. It can be a little bit of a pain but it's not a deal breaker.

The tray easily slides into and out-of place, it's secured very well; I can move it with no problem, but he can't. The tray locks into place using a button/lever on the front or two buttons on the left and right side. Great for when you only have one hand free. The top of the tray comes off with ease (when you need it) so you can wash it in the sink when it's really a mess.

Surprisingly, the seat is really easy to keep clean. When my son is done eating, he likes to hide his face into the seat cover, which, as you can imagine, can then become quite a mess. In the two months we've been using this, I've only needed to wash the seat cover twice. A wet rag cleans the seat without an issue.

Thanks to the wheels, it can be easily moved from kitchen to dining room.

That pretty much sums it up. It's really an excellent highchair at a great price. As a father, I highly recommend it.
on February 9, 2011
I looked at TONS of high chairs before deciding on this one. There is nothing I would change about it. It is super comfortable, easy to clean, has a detachable tray, has two positions for the tray to slide in and out, and will turn into a booster when we need it to. I love that you don't have to wash the cover and that it just wipes down. We always leave it set up in our kitchen, but if you are limited on space that might be a problem. I don't think it folds up and stores very easily. It looks good in our kitchen, though, because there are no cartoon characters or bright colors. Sometimes hard to find that in the store.
on March 4, 2013
This is a GREAT chair. It was easy to assembly. Also, storage is extremely easy with the folding legs. My wife and I use it occasionally for our grandchild. However, our daughter has the same model and uses it every day. It has been used from an infant to a toddler with great satisfaction. Cleanup is extremely easy with the slip off cover. Also, the safety straps ensure the child stays put. I highly recommend this item.
on December 30, 2012
I purchased the chair for my Grandson. My daughter-in-law picked out the one see like. I did review the rating and the ability for this chair to grow with the child. It met all of our expectation and he is loving it, eating with the Fam! Also Amazon beat everyone's price and was delivered to my door. No hassle fighting the crowds, loading in car and caring up stairs. It was a great experience!
on November 4, 2013
Our daughter is now 2 and this high chair is still in great shape. She climbs in it all by herself now. The cover comes off easily to be thrown in washing machine. The tray is easy to clean and has a removable tray for even easier cleaning. It takes up quite a bit of space, but to me it has been worth it because it is so solid.
on May 25, 2010
I had a very hip looking wood highchair that didn't work for my baby at all. I replaced it with the Graco Duo and after using it for a month I love it. The design is perfect for my 9 month old. The tray stays snapped in place and he can't dislodge it, but I can with ease. Everything wipes off beautifully. The colors are very nice. It was easy to put together and probably took less than 15 minutes.
on April 22, 2012
We have had this for a couple months now and we love it. The colors are neutral, our baby fits well, love the extra tray on top that pops off for easy cleaning, and it moves with such ease over our shag carpet. The height and recline options are great. We have a high table and it comes up to the level of the table. It was super easy to put together and I would definitely recommend this product.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.