Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Graco Doorway Bumper Jumper, Little Jungle” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 42% off the $39.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Graco Doorway Bumper Jumper, Little Jungle
- Doorway jumper features sturdy bounce spring with hidden safety cord for nonstop little leg action and jumping joy
- Keep doorways mark free with our no-mark clamp because fun should be the only lasting impression
- Baby jumper easily transports from room to room so that your baby can play anywhere you need to be
- Seat pad is easily machine washable, or wiped clean, to save you time
- Non-twist straps allow quick, easy in and out so you can move baby quickly from room to room
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Graco Bumper Jumper Doorway Baby Bouncer, in Little Jungle
Jump for Fun
Your little one will love bouncing up and down in Graco’s Bumper Jumper doorway baby bouncer, in Little Jungle. It’s a portable, fun way to entertain your child, since you can attach it to a door frame to create an instant activity to delight and amuse baby.
Washable Seat Pad
It’s simple to keep your baby’s play space tidy, thanks to the removable, washable seat pad. The high-back, nylon seat pad is removable and machine washable, so that you can easily wash it whenever you need.
Simple In & Out
This terrific doorway baby bouncer has special non-twist straps and a plastic dome that helps keep the straps apart, which makes it easier to get your baby in and out. It’s a really great feature that makes Bumper Jumper stand out among doorway baby bouncers.
Hidden Safety Cord
Of course, safety is the number one priority when it comes to your child. So, the Bumper Jumper has a sturdy spring, with a hidden safety cord. This way, you’ll feel great about offering your little one non-stop jumping fun!
Mark Free Door Clamp
Graco’s Bumper Jumper features a no mark clamp, so that it won’t leave a mark on your doors at home or away. The spring-loaded clamp won’t mark door moldings when you attach this doorway jumper, so you can attach it just about anywhere for your child’s entertainment.
Everything about this great doorway baby bouncer was designed to be fun for baby and easy for you. The special attachment makes it simple to connect it to your doorframe.
Adjustable Doorway Baby Bouncer
Bumper Jumper can grow with your little one, up to 25 lbs. Just adjust the height adjustable doorway baby bouncer, so that it’s at the right height for maximum jumping fun for your child.
Built-In Toy Tray
Bumper Jumper has a great extra feature: a toy tray. This way, your little one can play with toys and bounce at the same time. What fun!
Interactive Play Toys
Two soft, removable toys are included, attached to adjustable play rings. Your little one will love these cute, interactive toys that will stimulate her imagination.
It’s a Jungle
Take your little one on a safari with the cute Little Jungle pattern. Your child will love the adorable giraffes, elephants and monkeys playing across a whimsical background.
- Attaches Easily: Attaches to doorframe for portable fun
- Height Adjustable: Height Adjustable for child from 5.5 to 25 lbs.
- Toy Tray: Play tray for toys
- 2 Soft Toys: 2 soft, removable, interactive toys attach to adjustable play rings
Age / Weight Recommendations
- For children from 5.5 to 25 lbs.
- Child must be able to hold head up unassisted
Top Customer Reviews
Highly recommend this product.
"If jumper is too close to floor:
1. Pull on small loop as shown untl the sewn end of the loop passes through the slot in the adjustment buckle.
2. Continue to pull out the small loop as shown until the strap is proper length."
These directions along with the picture in the manual make the adjustment very simple. Our baby was getting too tall to just make the normal adjustment and after referring to the manual, we made the change in less than 30 seconds.
This is why user manuals are included with products--read them when you purchase the product and don't throw them away, thinking you won't need them. I hate to think of all the jumpers that were tossed out because parents didn't think ahead.
1. It allows your little one to actually jump! The spring is the perfect tightness for controlled jumping.
2. The attached toys and toy tray are a wonderful addition. The toys are great for teething babies, and have no obnoxious sounds. The toy tray around the jumper is nicely padded and gives extra protection for your little one in case they hit the doorway. It also allows you to put your child's favorite toy in front of them which they can play with while jumping - at present, my daughter has her soft teething ring there and grabs it whenever she wants to.
3. The clamps up top are well designed and easy to put on any doorway.
4. It adjusts well to any height (those reviews that state that it's not long enough obviously didn't read the instructions that came with it on how to adjust the height - after the obvious adjustment, you can then pull the short loop through and adjust it more, it's very easy to do).
5. It's easy to put my daughter in and take her out of it.
6. The colors are nice and will go well with most decor
7. The price! It's slightly more than the Evenflo jumper, but why waste your money on that useless jumper when you can have this one. It's also MUCH cheaper than the floor models with all bells and whistles but works much better
6. My daughter LOVES it! My only regret is that I didn't have it with my first daughter.
I highly recommend this jumper over any others.
And if you think its unsafe, the strap rests in a channel and the ball tucks right into that really well. Once the strap is against the ball and you put weight on the swing, it will only get tighter. There is no way for the balls to come out with you trying to get them out. Check the pictures posted with the product for an example of how it looks.
I really hate to give this product a negative review because both of my kids loved it so much, but it is potentially dangerous even when used properly.