Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 533 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 582 reviews
on February 13, 2013
Awesome stroller! Especially for the price ($118-$130 at time of purchase), it's solid quality, with fantastic features. It might not be perfect in every respect, but no stroller ever is.

This stroller is arecent acquisition for us, so I am REALLY excited about it, especially because it has made my life with two kids 2 and under MUCH easier. I have found new freedom and I no longer hesistate to go on a walk with them when I'm bymyself! I think Graco has integrated a lot of new features into this model---taking into account complaints from past customers (reading through the older Duo Glider reviews, it looks like a bunch of them have been addressed).

I was looking for a simpler, smaller, lighter-weight option for transporting my kiddos when they don't want to walk. I didn't want to spend too much since we've already spent a lot on strollers in the past. This is a nice alternative to our Uppa Baby Vista stroller with a rumble (second) seat, which is heavy and bulky and takes up a ton of room in the trunk.

Here are my favorite features:
1. Really does open and collapse easily with one hand. I've tried this on a few occasions holding my 8 month old and it's been relatively easy. Just unsnap the side lever to unfold, and pull and twist the handlebar to begin collapsing.

2. Lightweight, yet very sturdy and high quality materials: frame is solid, the fabrics feel thick and durable and relatively waterproof (NOTE: the color was a little darker than I expected---the blue is more of a dark teal)

3. Assembly is a cinch. Done in about half an hour. I needed to use a little more force than expected to snap trays into place, but all in all, easy enough and pretty quick.

4. Size: For a two seater, it's got a compact footprint and is narrow enough to maneuver through tight spaces. You can't get much smaller than this without giving up comfort, safety and that awesome basket underneath. I've taken it up and down hills and around small spaces and it does great!

5. Both kids have a great view, since the one in back is set up higher.

6. Both seats have large canopies that generally create shade in the right spots! There's even a clear backing to the rear canopy, so parents can peek at their babies. The front canopy is HIGHLY adjustable, the rear is stationary and doesn't shade quite as well, but is adequate.

7. Both seats have trays and the parent tray is awesome. Note, there are only two cupholder TOTAL on this model. The back seat tray is a little lame and lacks a cupholder---whatever (I'll use my dropper stopper for that). Parent's tray has one deep, sturdy cupholder (which keeps liquids away from babies and has the canopy as an added barrier). There's a reasonably large, deep, lidded container for keys, wallet, wipes, phone, whatever...

8. The basket underneat is very large and the kids' feet don't take up precious cargo space---which is the problem with my UPPA baby Vista when I use the second (rumble) seat.

NEGATIVES:
1. Rear child tray has no cupholder

2. Both seats have only two positions: for the front it's either upright OR deeply reclined (quite nice), for the rear, it adjusts from upright to completely flat. No inbetween. This is unclear from the product description. A slightly upright, but reclined position option would have been nice, but isn't the end of the world.

3. The rear seat is slightly angled downward and has a tendancy to slide the child's bottom forward. I make sure the seatbelt is tight, especially because my child's feet can't reach the footrest.

4. As with ALL IN-LINE strollers, the child in the back has the ability to kick the seat of the child in front, and the child in the rear can reach and possibly rub the head of the child in front. Depends on how well-behaved your kids are! Choose seat selection accordingly!

All in all: a fantastic product, with an excellent price. Highly recommended!!!!!!
1010 comments| 274 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 8, 2016
I didn't want to spend a lot on a double stroller because I wouldn't need it a lot. My oldest daughter loves to walk so I would only need it if it was going to be a very long walk or a day out so she could sit when she got tired. This stroller works perfect for us. I didn't give it 5 stars because there are a few cons. The built-in cup holders don't fit any sippy cup we own and they don't easily open for putting your child in and out of the stroller. The rear sun shade doesn't move which is my least favorite thing since the baby is the one in the back. The handle bar is not adjustable. The height is fine for me at 5'3" but it's a little short for my 6 foot husband. It is very easy to open and close. And has a smooth ride. With that being said it's a good stroller for those that will only need it occasionally. I wouldn't want to use this as my everyday stroller.

*If you found this review helpful please click the helpful button below. Thank you.
on April 27, 2015
We love this stroller!!! it holds our two year old and 4 month old great. We use a baby trend carseat instead of the Graco brand and the carseat fits snuggly in the back of the stroller. We love how much storage is under the stroller as well as that our two year old boy can completely lay down flat in the back. It struggles a bit on bumpy surfaces, like grass or loose gravel, but for everyday walking around disneyland type use it is ideal!
on January 22, 2015
I wish I had done more research before buying this stroller. It is very bulky and not the easiest to maneuver. The car seats are not easy to put on the stroller but it can be done. I wish it were possible to take off the back shade or pull it back more, when using the car seats the shades get in the way of putting car seats in and when combined with the shades on the car seats the babies get hot and stuffy in there and not much air flow. I guess that could be good if you were out walking in a snow storm, but for the summer time strolls it is very stuffy. While the car seats are on you can not get to the basket to store anything in it. We have yet to use the stroller without the car seats, I am hoping it will be more enjoyable then. I do worry because the seat in the back looks like it tilts forward and does not appear to have much support for the rider in back.
on March 6, 2017
Fits the graco click-conect carseat in the back seat ONLY, but VERY tightly. As a newborn it was nice to have my son nice and snug in the back, but after awhile it was too tight of a space for him. Now that he is older and can sit in the seats with his 3 year old sister, this stroller works nicely.
on October 22, 2014
Just got it today love it so far. My twins girls are 6 months old . the reason I bought this stroller because the girls can grown into it ..I will not be attaching a car seat to it because the twins have car seats in the car already.
review image
on November 22, 2015
I would give this stroller a 3.5. It's a decent stroller and easy to maneuver. The size for each seat is great and size of the actual stroller isn't too big. Cons I found were the back seat there's nothing under the seat to hold it up so whoever is in the backseat is kinda at a falling angle. If the baby is laying down, you have no way of getting to the basket underneath bc the way it reclines it covers the basket. I would have preferred it to have cup holders for each seat and it only has it for the front seat and wanted it to have a 5 point harness especially for the baby which it doesn't. I would recommend this stroller to someone who has older kids not like me who has a 2 year old and 6 month old. When my youngest gets a little bigger, it will be a little better but was hoping for specifics and didn't get it.
on December 17, 2016
I have a love/hate relationship with this stroller.
Pros:
-Great color
-Seems to be holding up well after 9 months of regular use
-Closing stroller is very easy and it is fairly lightweight
-Has a lot of usable space underneath
-Clear plastic at the back allows you to check on baby without opening the shade
- My toddler seems very comfortable in the front seat and has fallen asleep in it on numerous occasions
- I like that it can be used as two regular seats or you can click a bucket seat into one

Cons:
-Somewhat difficult to get car seat clicked in as it is a tight fit
-There is an almost hidden latch on the side which must be pulled to open the stroller, in addition to pressing the button on the handle and twisting. The latch is difficult to operate and I have pinched my fingers pretty bad on numerous occasions. It is also nearly impossible to find the first few times.
-There is a flap under the handle in the back which can be secured up when the back seat is not being used for a click in bucket seat. This flap must be down to put the bucket seat in. The problem is that the flap often gets clicked up when you collapse the stroller and if you do not realize this has happened when you get the stroller out the next time and take the bucket seat out, you run into a problem. The flap cannot be released without using both hands, requiring you to put the bucket seat back in the car until you have rectified the problem. It happens to us constantly and is EXTREMELY annoying.
-the front cup holder is too small for my daughters cup
on May 11, 2015
One day after we received this item the front wheel broke and the only way to continue to use this product is to keep the wheel locked which does not allow you to turn the front wheels. Very disappointed in this product .
on May 26, 2016
I have been using this for 7 months now. I have a 7 month old and a 2 year old that I'm currently using this with. I would say one of the things I find difficult with this stroller is that since I'm short (5'), I can't see over the parent tray to see my baby when he is snapped in the top portion in the car seat. I found this to be very difficult and sometimes he would cry because he couldn't see me either. About 6 months into using it, my husband and I discovered that you can remove the parent tray. With it removed I was much happier using it since I could easily see my baby and I know he was happy too. The only bad part about removing the parent tray is that you can't use the canopy because there is nothing to support it. It would just flop down. Now that my baby is getting older and is not needing to be in the car seat, he can sit right in the stroller and I'm planning on putting the snack tray on.. so I won't have any issues being able to see him because he'll be facing forward anyway. Other than that, it's a great stroller with great storage space under it. Being a shorter person, I surprisingly find that it isn't difficult for me to fold up and throw in the trunk of my SUV. It also doesn't take much effort to collapse or open it either. I only gave it 4 stars because of the issue of not being able to see over the parent tray to look at my baby in a car seat. Maybe Graco can come up with a solution like being able to remove the parent tray and still being able to use the canopy by a plastic support to keep it up? Other than that, I'm pretty happy with the purchase.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.