Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 123 reviews(5 star). See all 216 reviews
on March 2, 2017
I wanted a lightweight, affordable carseat/stroller combo for baby #3. I just put the stroller together and so far, I like it a lot. Very light and super easy to break down. The carseat seems pretty good, though, the head support is junk.
on November 27, 2016
This is a fantastic baby system and the color is lovely. The car seat which is a click connect works perfectly fine. Considering the cost, it is slightly heavier when compared to other models but is worth the price. The stroller is good as well but very light. It would have been good had there been a handle to hang the diaper bag on the stroller. But overall its a great product
on December 5, 2016
Lightweight stroller is easy to stow!
Would have liked if the neck/head piece was more sturdy. I ended up rolling cloths on either side to prevent excessive movement of baby's neck.
on October 10, 2017
Love, this was the car seat stroller combo I used to my first baby girl and it was a dream. Her dad did have to show me how to get it in and out of the car, but he would of had to do so with any car seat. We ended up 'upgrading' the car seat in my car to a bigger one when she was about 10 months old that she could grow into more and eventually be turned around in but we still used this one in his car until she a year old, and the stroller can continue to be used!
on August 3, 2017
This is a wonderful system for our upcoming bundle of joy! My husband put together the stroller without much problem, and it rolls really well, even on a carpeted surface. The car seat is still snug getting it off the base or off the stroller, but others had posted about that, so I am not surprised. It should get easier over time. I am excited to be able to use both products fully once I have my little boy at the end of the month!
on September 20, 2016
This is working great for my new granddaughter. The price was good and how it works seems to be easy and quick. I am grateful she is safe.
on July 5, 2017
Very nice combination stroller at a great price. Very easy assembly and great features.
on March 28, 2017
It was a gift, but it she loved it and had no trouble using it.
on August 18, 2017
This Graco LiteRider system is as expected Graco quality. It works just like it is supposed to and made in a quality way. All of the parts fit and function as advertised.
on October 13, 2016
Lightweight and easy to ensemble.