Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by Garth Brooks Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 26 reviews(1 star). See all 216 reviews
on September 28, 2017
UGHGHG!!!

1) To adjust the straps (tightening and loosening the harness), you must do so from the back of the carseat!!! It is such a hassle. I just assumed it was like my previous GRACO... but NO... A giant headache.. Especially when you are in a hurry.

2) My baby gets so hot in it.

3) Wish I could review the stroller... But they did not include some parts. I contacted them and was told they would send replacement parts. That was over a month ago. So, I have to lug the car seat and my two kids everywhere I go.
on July 22, 2017
Stroller is wonderful, compact and light. Car seat leaves us wanting more. We're not new to the car seat world that's for sure so when we were expecting baby #5 we automatically went with graco again. However, the seat is definitely low quality, missing far too much (ease of adjusting straps, newborn head/body insert, no shoulder straps, padding is thin and not enough support) and I HIGHLY don't recommend using for a newborn. We will be returning.
on November 6, 2017
Click connect does not work sometimes n strap in car seat comes out every now n then which is a safety issue, this is happening since past 3 months, while car seat use is just a year old, need the contact manufacturer for safety issue
on September 12, 2017
Missing part .I have to go thru all return Hassel .
on August 7, 2017
If I could give this item less than 1 star I would!! It sucks! It doesn't stay tight. The straps get loose everytime I try to tighten it!!
on July 20, 2017
Not worth a dime. I wd not put a baby in this. It's hard, flimsy, and annoying.
on February 27, 2017
Stroller is missing the part to hold the back wheels on.
on May 6, 2017
Very cheaply made. Support straps too short. It's a tight fit for a 20 lb. baby. The connections are hard to operate and the sunshade pops off easily. I would have returned it but I bought it early at the baby's birth and did not take it out of the box for a couple of months.
on November 16, 2016
UPDATE: please do not buy this product. The straps do not stay tight over the baby. They keep loosening on their own. This is very DANGEROUS!
The stroller is fine but the carseat is very poor quality. The sun visor on it will not stay open on one side and snaps back a few seconds after I open it. Very disappointed in this product. Poor baby has Sun in her face and is exposed to the elements because of this.

Also did not like how you have to adjust the straps from the back of the car seat. It is very inconvenient to have to try to guess the babys size. You can not flip the baby over in it to adjust... doesn't make a ton of sense.
on December 27, 2016
The person I bought this for told me it was recalled and they are currently fighting to get the money back on this order.