Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop now HTL17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 20 reviews(3 star). See all 216 reviews
on March 7, 2017
Super simple to set up and put together.

The good:
Stroller and seat are light weight
Set up is simple
Canopy has a plastic window for new born
Wheels seem sturdy
Car base is included

The not so good:
Stroller collapse mechanism in built into the push handle. It is not easy to do on accident but for safety you think the latch to fold up the stroller would not be on the handle to push the stroller. Also once the twist handle is engaged to close the stroller, the stroller collapses quite quickly. There are no kick stands I have twice collapsed the stroller and it slammed closed and fell to the ground. There are much more controlled stroller closure systems but at this price point, this in my opinion barely acceptable.

Once closed there is not a single easy way to grab the stroller to put it in the trunk. I have struggled with grabbing the wheels, rear "axle" side supports. It would be nice for there to be some sort of red strap that says, lift from here to load stroller.

The stroller no doubt fits my needs as a second stroller and shares the same seat base as my wife's car but I suppose I can now appreciate our other stroller which has a kick stand, close lock latch and strap for loading into our trunk better.
on August 22, 2016
As previous posters have said, this stroller is great to click the car seat in to without disrupting the baby.

I would give 5 stars if it wasn't for the fact that when the stroller collapsed to put in your car, it folds down forward and if you don't hold the tray, the wheels roll and the tray edge scrapes the concrete floor. It's very hard to keep from scraping without getting someone to hold the front. I have multiple scratches on the front of the tray since it doesn't detach from the stroller when it collapses. I have yet to find a way to keep it from banging onto the concrete without asking my husband to hold the tray in the front while it collapses. I would purchase the stroller models that collapse when you grab the handle in the seat. That way, you can lift the whole stroller and keep it from scratching anything.
on December 5, 2017
Not as good as their older model..
on February 16, 2017
Strollers and car seat are great. It was just missing the rubber stoppers that go on the wheels to keep the wheels on.
on August 4, 2016
The basket on the stroller is not very big. The car seat doesn't attach to just any Graco base. We had another base from a previous car seat and it does not work in it. The tray in the front of the stroller doesn't come off very easily. I know my preference is to have the tray off while putting the child in the stroller, can't do it on this one. This was an Internet purchase. I tried to find it locally to look at it before I purchased, but we couldn't find it anywhere. Purchasing it still was my fault. I saw the deal and didn't want to pass it up. The infant cushioning in the car seat that you can move to the car seat isn't very sturdy cushion. I had to use a one we got from a friend to keep the baby's head secure enough in the car seat. Other than that, I love the colors. Very light weight. Easily calapsable. I guess I can say it's worth the money.
on March 17, 2017
In a mid price range this product is also of a mediocre quality! Although Graco brand but the material used on the seats and the cushioning are not good nor are the tires. The navigation of the stroller is not easy or smooth. It is not the best of quality even in terms of safety. I would suggest parents to spend a few more bucks and get a little better product!
on February 28, 2017
I will only use the car seat in the stroller or use it in a shopping cart. I DO NOT feel confident that my granddaughter will be protected enough to use it in a car.
on January 22, 2016
Have a hard time getting out of the base. But does the job.
on November 23, 2016
Easy to assemble, looks good, works great, does the job!
on August 6, 2016
Difficult to take child seat from stroller.