|Item Weight||23 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||18.8 x 12.8 x 15 inches|
|Item model number||262800|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||SG2 Metal Spray Gun, RAC IV 515 SwitchTip, 25 ft. Duraflex paint hose, Pump Armor storage fluid, PowerFlush adapter, Quick Start-Up Guide and Operation Manual|
|Warranty Description||One year warranty against manufacturer defect|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Graco Magnum 262800 X5 Stand Airless Paint Sprayer
|Price:||$299.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$109.00 (27%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Fully adjustable pressure to give you ultimate control of paint flow for any project size
- Stainless Steel Piston Pump allows you to spray paint unthinned at high pressure
- Flexible Suction Tube allows you to spray directly from a 1 or 5 gallon paint bucket
- Annual use recommendation is up to 125 gallons per year
- PowerFlush Adapter connects to a garden hose for fast and easy cleaning
- Can support up to 75 ft of paint hose giving you extra reach for your projects
- RAC IV SwitchTip allows you to reverse the tip when clogged to keep you spraying
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Graco Magnum 262800 X5 Stand Airless Paint Sprayer
DIY homeowners and handymen get cost-efficient, high-speed performance with the Magnum X5. These sprayers are ideal for painting all interior projects, decks, siding, fences and small houses. Choose the X5 when you paint on a quarterly basis. Equipped with long-lasting, stainless-steel piston pumps, these sprayers let you spray more projects each year. Spray a wide variety of coating from stains to heavy latex with ease.
Included with Sprayer:
- 25 ft DuraFlex hose
- SG2 Spray Gun
- Pump Armor
- 515 RAC IV Spray Tip
Easy adjust pressure to have ultimate control of paint flow.
Flexible Suction Tube
Spray directly from 1 or 5 gallon paint containers.
Connects to garden hose for fast cleanup.
Reverse-A-Clean Spray Tip
Reverse-A-Clean feature quickly clears tip plugs with a twist.
|Project Painter Plus 257025||Magnum X5 262800||Magnum X7 262805||Magnum ProX17 Stand 17G177||Magnum ProX19 Cart 17G180||Magnum Pro210ES Cart 17C305|
|Recommended Annual Usage*||50 gal||125 gal||125 gal||300 gal||500 gal||1500 gal|
|Performance Rating||.24 gal/min||.27 gal/min||.31 gal/min||.34 gal/min||.38 gal/min||.47 gal/min|
|Motor||3/8 hp Universal||1/2 hp Universal||5/8 hp Universal||3/4 hp DC||7/8 hp DC||1 hp DuraDC|
|Maximum Tip Size||0.015||0.015||0.017||0.017||0.019||0.021|
|Maximum Pressure||2800 psi||3000 psi||3000 psi||3000 psi||3000 psi||3000 psi|
|Maximum Hose Length||50 ft||75 ft||100 ft||150 ft||150 ft||200 ft|
|On-the-Job Replaceable Pump||No||No||No||Yes - ProXChange||Yes - ProXChange||Yes - ProConnect|
|Sprayer Weight||10 lbs||13 lbs||23 lbs||27 lbs||38 lbs||62 lbs|
|Metal Spray Gun||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Sprays Hot Solvents||No||No||No||No||No||Yes|
Since 1926, Graco Inc. has been a leading provider of premium pumps and spray equipment for fluid handling in the construction, manufacturing, processing and maintenance industries. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, Graco works closely with distributors around the world to offer innovative products that set the quality standard for spray finishing, paint circulation, lubrication, sealant and adhesives dispensing, process application, and contractor power equipment. These best-in-class products are manufactured in the U.S. and China and supplied through our distribution centers in Minnesota, Belgium, Japan, Korea, China and Australia.
What sets us apart from our competitors is our history, a focus on highly-engineered, quality products, industry-leading innovation and the solid partnerships we form with customers and suppliers around the world.
Compare to similar items
This item Graco Magnum 262800 X5 Stand Airless Paint Sprayer
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||12.75 x 18.75 x 15 in||13.5 x 12 x 13.5 in||15 x 19 x 37 in||1.75 x 2.25 x 32 in||12 x 18.5 x 12 in||13.2 x 15.1 x 21.2 in|
The Graco Project Series sprayers make it easy for avid DIY homeowners and handymen to power through small to midsize jobs with speed and finesse. DIY homeowners and handymen get cost-efficient, high-speed performance with the Magnum X5. These sprayers are ideal for painting all types of indoor projects, or tackle outdoor projects like decks, siding, fences or small homes. Includes SG2 Metal Spray Gun, RAC IV 515 SwitchTip, 25 ft. Duraflex paint hose, Pump Armor storage fluid, PowerFlush adapter, Quick Start-Up Guide and Operation Manual.
From the Manufacturer
Graco - The Brand Preferred by Pros. Whether you’re a weekend warrior, a serious DIY enthusiast, a handyman or remodeling contractor, or a painting professional, Graco makes the ideal airless spraying equipment to meet your needs. Whether you are just starting out or moving up, choose the Magnum or Graco model to help you handle your job with ease. No matter what you're painting—entire homes, rooms, decks or fences—Graco has you covered!
Top customer reviews
I considered a Wagner cup sprayer but the Amazon reviews were average to very poor. I considered a Graco cup sprayer which had much better reviews. I actually checked one out in person at a big box store but it was relatively heavy even when it was not filled with paint. I did not want to trade a sore arm with a brush for a sore arm with a cup sprayer.
The Graco X5 is an entry level airless sprayer that produces the results of a higher end sprayer. A few observations for other novice painters:
1. The sprayer is very well made and durable despite its light weight. I imagine that a full cup sprayer probably would have weighed 5 or 6 pounds. The X5 spray gun probably weighs a half pound or less.
2. DO NOT SKIP THE OWNERS MANUAL. You will need to invest some time in learning how to operate this machine. The manual is very easy to understand and it goes through each step with helpful illustrations. The DVD is even more useful. I watched the DVD with the equipment spread out in the front of me on the living room floor.
3. Set-up takes a lot longer than brush or roller painting. As long as your surface is clean, you can start painting with a brush or a roller right away. Sprayers require you to cover any and everything that you do not want to get overspray on. I actually bought a very lightweight aluminum shield (36") at a big box store for less than $18. This was very helpful. I recommend getting the smaller version as well. The large one was too big to fit the corners of smaller windows. This can save you set-up time if you do not mind razoring off any small amounts of overspray once it dries.
4. Once you are properly set-up, the actual spraying goes VERY QUICKLY! I painted a 12' x 20' shed in less than 30 minutes. I did what I think is a very good job even though I never used a sprayer before in my life. Given how rough and "thirsty" the siding was, I believe that it would have taken an entire day with a brush or roller.
5. You will use more paint than you are used to. I suspect that expert users can minimize paint loss more easily than I can but I feel like I used 50% more paint than I was expecting.
6. The online picture does not look like it but this sprayer will accept the more cost effective 5 gallon buckets of paint. This prevents you from having to frequently change smaller cans and it prevents paint loss from leaving all the smidges of unused paint behind. (I saved the cans for touch-up jobs that can be handled with a quick brush.)
7. Since I was painting outside, I placed both the sprayer and the paint can on a 2' x 4' piece of plywood. This provided a more stable platform for the sprayer and minimized chances of the can getting kicked, falling over, etc.
1. Great value for the money from a respected name in the industry. I paid $280 for this unit with free shipping and obviously no taxes. I saw the same unit at a big box store for $299.
2. Sturdy and durable with easy to understand features. Will withstand all respectful wear and tear.
3. Paint gun is extremely lightweight and easy to use. This said, it is made completely from metal so it is very, very durable.
4. Produces great results with minimal effort.
5. Like all sprayers, it does a great job of reaching areas that are not readily accessible with brushes or rollers. Gutters were an absolute SNAP with superior results to boot!
6. If you are using a heavy paint like exterior latex then make sure that you water down the paint. If it is too thick then the sprayer will not be able to draw the paint and it will lose suction. A LITTLE WATER GOES A LONG WAY. Add a few ounces to a gallon of paint to begin with. That worked for me. It is easy to learn as you go but always start with less water than you think you need and work your way up.
1. Sprayer loses suction when you draw down to about 2" of paint remaining in the can. I have to wonder out loud if a stronger motor would have been able to draw down further prior to losing suction. I got around this by moving on to the next can and then pouring the balance of the previous can into the can currently in use (once there was enough room). Keep this in mind if your job hovers around needing a full gallon. You will need to manage your paint supply in order to ensure that you will be able to draw adequate suction until your job is done. (So maybe you could buy an extra quart or a full gallon can if you think that you will be able to use it in the future.)
2. As with any sprayer, set-up and clean-up take longer than brush, roller, or cup sprayer. Even so, I still saved days in completing my house and saved physical wear and tear on my body as well.
3. The sprayer is light and easy to move around. Even so, I think that I might have appreciated a higher end Graco with wheels. Not a big concern but something to consider if you are thinking about spending a little extra.
All in all, this is one of the best purchases that I have made in a while. I am pleased and proud to give this tool 5 stars. Please let me know if you have any questions.
This machine sprays a very consistent output which is incredibly important when it comes to spraying. If you buy a cheap unit you wind up with light spots and runs which make the entire job inexpensive mess. I was rehabbing my fiancé's house and agreed to do all the paint work prior to sale. Initially I used it to seal the walls in the basement using a thick primer on cinderblock. The sprayer worked perfectly. Next, I did the side of her house which was made of aluminum siding and let it dry. The results were amazing, it looked like we hired a professional. I did the rest of the house and now the neighbors complement her on how nice her house looks. I'm sure you've heard the expression "you need the tools for the job", by this unit and if you don't like it the manufacture stands behind the product. You can always return it. I love mine and take care of it like a baby. Good luck with your painting project, I hope this review helped.
If you really want to make the unit easier to use buy the swivel unit and place between hose and gun. It will eliminate the need to constantly "fight" the hose trying to control the gun