Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Graco Nautilus 65 3-in-1 Harness Booster, Fern” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 13% off the $149.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Graco Nautilus 65 3-in-1 Harness Booster, Fern
- 3-in-1 harness booster helps protect your child from toddler to youth
- Harness booster (22 - 65 lb.), highback booster (30 - 100 lb.), backless booster (40 - 100 lb.)
- Simply Safe Adjust Harness System adjusts the height of your harness and headrest in one motion, to ensure that your child is always properly secured
- 3-position recline helps keep your growing child comfy
- Side-impact tested for occupant retention with built-in 5-point harness system
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
From the Manufacturer
Age/ Weight Recommendations
As recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics, children 4 feet 9 inches tall or under should ride in a belt-positioning booster seat.
- Harness booster – weight 22 to 65 pounds; height 27 to 49 inches
- Highback booster – weight 30 to 100 pounds; height 38 to 57 inches
- Backless booster – weight 40 to 100 pounds; height 40 to 57 inches
Graco Nautilus 65 3-in-1 Car Seat
Leader in Safety
Safety is the number one priority when choosing child car seats for your little one. Graco has gone the extra mile to keep your child safe and you feeling secure.
Graco’s Nautilus 65 3-in-1 harness booster boasts these great safety features:
- Side Impact Tested
- Engineered & rigorously crash tested to meet or exceed US standard FMVSS 213.
- New Car Assessment Program (NCAP) – peak crash force approximately 2X Car Seat Standard.
- Extreme Car Interior Temperatures.
- EPS, energy absorbing foam for effective impact energy management.
- Steel-reinforced frame provides strength and durability for years of smart utility.
3-in-1 Car Seat
The Graco Nautilus 65 3-in-1 harness booster helps keep your child secure in a 5-point harness, from 22-65 pounds and from 27 to 49 inches. When your child is ready, the forward facing car seat converts to a belt-positioning booster car seat from 30-100 pounds and 38 to 57 inches, then to a backless booster seat from 40-100 pounds and 40 to 57 inches. It’s just like having 3 car seats, in 1.
Moms love the design of Graco booster seats. This harnessed booster has several key features to help make your life easier, beginning with the easy to remove washable seat cover – no rethreading of the harness straps needed – followed by the open-loop belt guides which ensure the vehicle seat belt is positioned properly in the high back booster mode.
Additional Key Features
- One-hand, 5-position adjustable headrest
- Contoured armrests with cup holder and storage compartment
- Open-loop belt guides help position the vehicle seat belt
- Seat pad, harness and buckle covers are comfortable and machine-washable
Stay Harnessed, Longer
The Nautilus 65 has an extended 5-point harness – fits children up to 65 pounds – keeping them harnessed even longer. This is in keeping with the American Academy of Pediatrics’ recommendation that forward-facing children should use a 5-point harness for as long as possible — until they reach the maximum height or weight limit for their seat.
Easy Adjust, No Rethread
The Simply Safe Adjust harness system adjusts the height of your harness and headrest, in one motion, to ensure that your child is always properly secured. The 5-position headrest makes it easy to give your growing child a proper fit, for optimal safety, and can be easily adjusted with one hand.
This seat provides your toddler their very own storage compartment for snacks or treasures. The contoured armrests – with integrated cup holder – keep drinks close, keeping thirst at bay. Extra comforts like seat pad, harness and buckle covers and a 3-position recline keep your growing child comfy during all sorts of travels.
|Affix Backless Youth Booster Seat with Latch System||Highback TurboBooster Car Seat||Affix Highback Youth Booster Seat with Latch System||Atlas 65 Harness Booster||Nautilus 65 3-in-1 Harness Booster||Argos 80 Elite 3-in-1 Car Seat|
|Child Weight; Height Rating||40 to 100 pounds; 40 to 57 inches||30 to 100 pounds; 38 inches to 57 inches (in highback mode); 40 to 100 pounds, 40 - 57 inches (backless)||30 to 100 pounds; 38 inches to 57 inches (Highback); 40 to 100 pounds, 40 - 57 inches (Backless)||22 to 65 pounds; 27 to 49 inches (Harness Booster); 30 to 100 pounds, 38 - 57 inches (Highback)||22 to 65 pounds, 27 to 49 inches (Harness Booster); 30 to 100 pounds; 38 inches to 57 inches (Highback); 40 to 100 pounds, 40 - 57 inches (Backless)||20 to 65 pounds, 27 to 49 inches (Harness Booster); 30 to 100 pounds; 38 inches to 57 inches (Highback); 40 to 120 pounds, 40 - 57 inches (Backless)|
|Seat Weight||7 lbs.||8.4 lbs.||10.8 lbs.||23 lbs.||20.5 lbs.||20.9 lbs.|
|Safety Features||Rigorously crash-tested; One-hand front adjust LATCH system||Rigorously crash-tested; EPS impact-absorbing foam; Shoulder belt positioner||Rigorously crash-tested; EPS impact-absorbing foam; Shoulder belt positioner; One-hand front adjust LATCH system; Side-impact tested||Rigorously crash-tested; EPS impact-absorbing foam; One-hand front adjust LATCH system; Side-impact tested; New Car Assessment Program (NCAP); Extreme Car Interior Temperatures||Rigorously crash-tested; EPS impact-absorbing foam; One-hand front adjust LATCH system; Side-impact tested; New Car Assessment Program (NCAP); Extreme Car Interior Temperatures||Rigorously crash-tested; EPS impact-absorbing foam; Shoulder belt positioner; One-hand front adjust LATCH system; Side-impact tested; Steel-reinforced frame|
|Comfort Features||Comfort seatpad and body support; Harness and buckle covers; Padded, 2-position adjustable arm rests||Comfort seatpad and body support; Harness and buckle covers; Padded, 2-position adjustable arm rests; Removable head pillow||Comfort seatpad and body support; Harness and buckle covers; Padded, 2-position adjustable arm rests||Comfort seatpad and body support; Harness and buckle covers; 10-position adjustable headrest||Comfort seatpad and body support; Harness and buckle covers; 5-position adjustable headrest; 3-position recline||Comfort seatpad and body support; Harness and buckle covers; Padded, 2-position adjustable arm rests;|
|Extra Features on Elite Models||Extended harness weight rating|
|Storage||Single cup holder; Storage compartment||Double hideaway cup holders||Single cup holder; Storage compartment||Double cup holders; Storage compartment||Single cup holder; Storage compartment||Single cup holder; Storage compartment|
|Converts to Backless Booster||N/A||Yes||Yes||No||Yes||Yes|
|Machine Washable Cushion||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
Top Customer Reviews
#1 Frontier is more expensive (which is why I got the Nautilus for my spare)
#2 Frontier is SO much easier to adjust the shoulder height strap. With a simple squeeze of a lever, the straps go up. The Graco needs to be rethreaded. This is BIG pain when you have another child who wants to use the seat. With the Frontier, it is no biggie to pull the lever.
#3 Frontier seat material is prone to wear where the child's bottom and legs rub on the seat. It also shows WAY more stains and soaks up spills quicker than the Graco.
#4 Frontier has 3 crotch strap adjustments for easy fitting. The Graco only has 2 which makes the older kids sit on the strap. This can get uncomfortable. My oldest DD takes the pad off of the crotch strap on the Frontier (she says it makes the seat look like a "baby seat" with the pad), but she can not do this with the Graco, as the crotch strap rubs on her legs causing red irritation when wearing shorts. The graco pad is very thick and wraps the entire strap (between the legs) and then goes up to sit on the belly. She does not seem to mind sitting on it, but it does not look too comfortable to me.
#5 Padding on Frontier is WAY thicker (on both seat and seat back)and more comfortable to sit on. I can't imagine that the Graco would be comfortable for long trips.
#6 Heads slump forward for younger kids when sleeping in the Graco. The "wings" around the head are very fat (giving the appearance of a "yonger child's seat") and are so close to the child's head that it causes it to go forward when sleeping.Read more ›
1. Once your child is too large for the smallest setting on the 5 point harness, follow the instructions to REMOVE THE BODY SUPPORT. This is the thing that looks like extra padding in what would be the lumbar region if you could somehow squeeze an adult into the seat. In my copy of the manual it is shown on page 6 under "Features". If you fail to REMOVE THE BODY SUPPORT, yes, indeed, the crotch strap appears to be ridiculously short. So, in conclusion, REMOVE THE BODY SUPPORT per the instructions.
2. Also, as many have commented, move the crotch strap to the second slot. Make sure you are using the second slot in the hard plastic base, not just the second slot in the fabric insert.
3. Congratulations, you now have a ton of space in the crotchular region. I have a 56 lb 43 inch tall son who, even while wearing ski pants, fits just fine in the seat when configured according to points 1 and 2. He is not 'sitting on' the crotch buckle as so many have alleged. I think a child who doesn't have enough room is likely too large for the weight limit on the harness anyway, in which case you remove the harness and migrate to #2 of the "3-in-1" scheme and secure the child in the booster with the vehicle belt.
The kids love them.
The price is right. They are quite a bit cheaper than the corresponding Britax model.Read more ›
I purchased this seat in early 2009 for my then 2 year old son, it was his first forward facing seat. My son is now 5 years old and this seat is still going strong. I have also used this seat for my best friends 18 months old a few times and it works great for him too.
What I love/like
1. Easy to install, had worked in every car we have used it in so far. The install with this seat is very firm without a lot of fighting with the belts to get it that way.
2. Very solid, sturdy, and well made.
3. Comfortable for my son.
4. We love the features. My son very much enjoys having his own cup holder and storage pockets where he generally stores a few hotwheels cars :)
5. I love that it is so versatile and that it harnessed up to 65lbs. My children are small for their age so its likely that this seat will harness my until age 8 (when the seat, but not the backless booster will expire.) It still fits my 10 year old daughter (we tried it just to see, she weighs 61 lbs.) As for the average child, my best friends average size 7.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
We have had this going on a year now and decided it was time to write a review. We got this for my 1 year old who is now 2 years old and she fits in it wonderfully. Read morePublished 18 hours ago by Jonathon Carpenter
My son loves this car seat! It's comfy and durable. We've had this seat for 6 months and I can honestly say my son has destroyed everything he own except for this. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Jess C.
Love This Seat. It Feels Safe And Secure, And Looks Comfortable. Easy To Get The Boy In And Out Of. Much Cheaper Than The "ByeByeMoney" StorePublished 2 days ago by Talon
I wanted to love this carseat. However, the latch buckles are really difficult to depress. Maybe I have weak fingers but I find my Britax (non Clicktight) seats are much easier to... Read morePublished 2 days ago by Gina Nardi
The only thing I like is how it looks and the cup holder. Thinking of replacing. My biggest complaint is the anchors. Read morePublished 3 days ago by G. Spradling
great very sturdy, plush, seems comfortable tough on a granny though to get them in and out.Published 4 days ago by Linda
I bought two since I have Twins and oftenly take long family trips in my car. My kids have been using them for almost a year and cannot be more happy. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Diego