Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Ricky Martin All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Only: $49.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

on July 17, 2017
Good product, what I expected
on February 15, 2010
My wife and I are expecting our first baby. This was my first purchase. I was really impressed how easy this was to snap together. The only thing I disliked is the 'mattress' that came with it, there is no padding to it. Other than that, I would recommend this to anyone who needs a portable play pen for travelling.
on February 3, 2011
Just kind of okay. We received this as a gift. It wasn't the absolute best thing ever but it served its purpose which was to have a portable crib in our room when she was first born. The "mobile" is...not mobile. The songs and lights weren't really useful. It is easy to set up and we will probably use it more as a playard when she starts to get moving on her own when we go out and about on day trips to have somewhere for her to be safe or take a nap. The changing table is kind of poorly designed...it was always slanting when she's on it (she's 12 lbs now so I don't even use it at all for fear she'll roll out of it.) If I had it to do over again, I'd get just a regular basinette for when she first comes home and a larger playard later. It looks nice though.
on November 21, 2010
We received this as a baby shower gift and even though the baby is not two weeks old it makes life so easy. We have it set up in our room as her bed until she is ready to go to her nursery. It is compact, light weight and easy to assemble. colors are nice. Only downfall is mobile does not operate just is there as a decoration. Also bassinet feature does not fit in travel bag.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.