|Price:||$9.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$2.00 (17%)|
Graco Pack 'n Play Playard Sheet, Yellow
- 80% Polyester/20% Cotton
- Practical and washable: playard sheets help create an ever-fresh nest for your baby
- Measuring 27 x 39, the sheet fits most playards so baby can have a snug, secure place to rest
- Graco play yard sheets come with SnugFit pockets to ensure a secure & comfortable fit every time
- Machine washable
- 80% Polyester / 20% Cotton
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
i have a much better solution for you--buy a couple of sheet savers to use in your pack-n-play. they are a couple of $$ less and are sold as "especially for baby"(which is B-R-US house brand). they are great. i use them for both my son's crib and for the pack n play. they come in a number of colors so you should be able to match them to just about any pattern.
1. Graco Pack n' Play sheets: easily fits the Pack n' Play mattress. The material is rather thin and cheap-feeling, but I have a feeling that we will be using these more in the summer months to keep the baby cool at night. So far they've held up well in the wash.
2. American Baby Company 100% cotton Jersey Knit Fitted Portable/Mini Sheets: these are a tighter fit for the Pack n' play mattress. We had to partially fold the mattress to get the sheets around all four corners (which is probably the easiest way to put any sheets on the mattress). Once on, the mattress did lay completely flat. Frankly, I love the soft feeling of these sheets, and they seem like a nice, general all-purpose sheet. So far, they've held up well in the wash.
3. Carters Quilted Woven Playard Fitted Sheet: Similar to the American Baby Company sheets, these are a tighter fit for the Pack n' Play mattress. But,once you get the sheets around the four corners of the mattress, the mattress will lay flat. These sheets are MUCH thicker than the Graco or American Baby Company sheets (as they are quilted). They don't feel as soft as the American Baby Company sheets, but not as coarse as the Graco sheets. These sheets will be our sheet of choice during the winter months.So far they've held up well in the wash.
No, it isn't waterproof- but I have NEVER come across a SHEET that was. However, I recommend purchasing a BRU Especially for Baby Brand Waterproof Pad to go underneath it (Just like you would for a real mattress!). When placed over the pad, the sheet lies flat, and instantly your PNP mattress is PROTECTED! This is the only sheet I would recommend to use in a Graco Pack 'N Play because it is MADE JUST FOR THIS! Port-a-Crib sheets are different, and don't lie as flat or fit as snug- therefore, I don't feel they are as safe.
This sheet is easy to launder and does not shrink- it will fit every time!
I liked this sheet so much that I'd buy it again- and I DID! I am expecting TWINS, so I purchased a second one for my second PNP!
As a home-visiting RN for new mothers, I'm aware of the dangers that innocently can occur in a baby's sleep environment. The non-Graco mattresses that are marketed for PNP/playyards are dangerous and should not be used due to suffocation risks (soft mattress/soft sides of PNP= risk). This sheet fits well around the PNP mattress, providing a safe way to make the environment more comfortable without increasing the risk for SIDS.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Not a soft sheet. Would recommend going with the brands that use 100% organic bamboo instead - they are softer and worth the higher price.Published 4 days ago by Amazon Customer
Doesn't fit the Jetsetter. I don't like the material which feels kind of rough and the worst part is that it doesn't have elastic to hold the sheet in place!Published 4 days ago by Travis Simmons
Cute print, can't wait to use on our pack n play. Fits good on our fisher price one. Washed up nicePublished 9 days ago by Utah bound
This is an odd "fitted"sheet. Its more like a top sheet with folded over pieces at each end that you have to fold the mattress up and slide the ends into it. Read morePublished 11 days ago by C
Could be a little softer...but for the price, I cannot complain.Published 13 days ago by James M. Porchik
Very nice graco sheet. It's very soft an fit correctly. I wanted a dark color for the play pen because kids spill stuff all the time. I'm very happy with my purchase.Published 14 days ago by Sweetcc16